Robby and ellie

Robby's POV
I want to do something for Ellie to thank her for being so supportive about my moms death I wouldn't have got through this time without her I ask her mom and she allows me to take her out I'm going to take her on a beach picnic.

The next day I have the picnic ready without Ellie noticing anything about it I drive us to the beach and get a blanket and put it on the sand Ellie sits on it I get the picnic when she sees it she says" Robby you didn't have to do this " " I want to show you how grateful I am for what you have done for me lately "

Ellie's POV
Robby is so amazing he's going through so much but he still finds the time to do this for me. I know we're both young but I don't care I had brought him a promise ring for the future but I think now is the perfect time to do it. Later that night were on his bed" close your eyes" i say "hang on it's supposed to be me surprising you today" he reply's " just do it" I get the ring from my room I get down on one knee "Robby I love you so much and I couldn't imagine my life with out you. And Evan though you have been through hell with your mom dying, you still found time to surprise me. So I wanna do this to show you how grateful I am for that open your eyes"

Robby's POV
I open my eyes and I can't see Ellie then I look down " Robby robins I know we're young but I don't care about that. I promise that one day I will Mary you" I'm in tears and I hold it together to reply" not that I deserve you"she gets up slides the ring on my finger and we make love later we're naked under the covers and Ellie says" what you said was wrong Robby you deserve much more than me but thank you for choosing me" " Ellie it would be impossible to find anyone better than you you're perfect Ellie " we kiss and spend the rest of the night hugging