Flash and kayla

Kayla's POV
I wake up and I'm in pain I'm not supposed to be in labour yet I wake flash up and he rings the hospital we arrive in the waiting room. The doctor walks in and tells us that I miscarried both the baby's, I can't believe it we arrive back home " I'm sorry flash but I just wanna be alone right now" I say " of course " he reply's I go into his room and cry.

Flash's POV
I see Robby walk in and I break down " flash mate what's wrong " he says " Kayla miscarried both of our babies" I reply. He hugs me and says" mate I'm so sorry if there's anything you two need me and Ellie are here for you" I thank him then he leaves. I go into my room and see Kayla on the bed crying I sit next to her and hug her " why did this happen to us" she says " Kayla it's one of those unfortunate things that happened" I reply she takes her engagement ring off and says " it's over flash" " no Kayla I've already lost two people I loved today I can't lose a third " I reply she hugs me then says " flash you need to give this to someone who deserves it"she gives me her engagement ring,then Ellie comes in and says" guys I'm so sorry Robby told me" she hugs both of us I walk out the room to find Robby and my parents I have her engagement ring in my hand, I tell my parents . Later Kayla comes out of my room and says "flash I'm so sorry I know i don't deserve this but can I have the ring back" I give her my engagement ring back " no not that one" she says smiling I slide her engagement ring back on to her finger "I can't believe I done that flash I'm so Sorry" she says " Kayla, I understand, you're hurting but we're gonna get through this together" I say hugging her.