Oneshot Kayla and flash getting back together

This is how I wish I wish it would've ended between them if they both stayed on the show.
Flash's pov I,really regret what I done to Kayla,she didn't deserve that . Now her dad is better her and her mum moved back to ataway. I go into my first lesson and hear " you can sit here". I sit next to Kayla and,say " I'm so sorry about the way I treated you when we were together you deserved a lot better". She says " thanks flash look moms away on a buisness trip, rhyme told me you're sleeping at the school so I talked to her and she's okay if you live with us ,if you wanted to,she'll tell you about. The rules but they aren't to harsh,they're pretty much do your share of the chores and tidy up,after yourself ". I say " thanks Kayla that would be amazing". After school 'I move my stuff into the spare room at Kayla's . Later after dinner we're sat on the couch it's like,old,times just,talking,flirting and laughing. Kayla kisses me and, I obvliosly kiss back , we take it into her room.a,d make love. Later we're naked under the covers and Kayla says " mom did me,tionshed be okay with us getting back together so flash will,you be my boyfriend again". I kiss her and,say " of course I wil. Kayla".