Astrid and wes

Astrid's POV
I'm waiting for Wes he's an hour late to our date I go home rhyme sees me "why are you home so early" she says " Wes dident show up " I reply she hugs me and I go to bed crying then I get a call from Wes I Answer" if your gonna dump me then at least have the balls to do show up and say it to my face" I say " Astrid I'm sorry I didn't show up but it's my brother he got run over" I end the call put some clothes and run to the hospital.

Wes's
I hope Astrid understands why I Didn't show up next thing I know she's being wheeled in rhyme is behind her and says " stay away from her coward" I hear my brothers gonna be okay but right that's the least of my worries. I go to the waiting room sit next to rhyme and say "what happened " " none of your business " she reply's " she's my girlfriend of course it's my business" I say " she got ran over her she was running to the hospital"she replies I see TK and pin him against the wall and punch him " who do you think you are ,first you don't bother to show up for your date with Astrid then you punch TK"rhyme says " it was TK that hit Astrid" I say & sit down " rhyme I didn't run her over,I'm here to check on Astrid and make sure you're okay" TK says " sorry" I say.I go into Astrid's room and say " Astrid please wake up I love way to much for you to die like this look the reason I asked you on a date tonight was because I was going to propose to you" "she will be lucky to have you"TK reply's. I asked Astrid's parents permission last week and they gave it to me rhyme comes in " I'm sorry I had no idea your brother was in here" I look at her and reply "it's okay" Astrid wakes up and says " how's your brother " " he's okay" I reply " that's good and yes Wes I will" she says " you heard me " she nods I slide the ring on her finger and she kisses me. I'm so glad she's okay.