Astrid and wes

Astrid's POV
I wake up to see Wes sleeping, today is his birthday but he doesn't know I know I saw it on his parents Callander when I was over his. He celebrated with his family yesterday. I walk into the spare room and get the balloons, bag of presents and card, then I walk back in to my room thank god he is still sleeping I get the 1and8 balloons the right way around the get back under the covers and wait for him to wake up.

Wes's POV
I wake up to see Astrid,today is my birthday but she doesn't know she smiles and kisses me. "Happy birthday babe" my parents must have told her I understand if she hasn't got me anything then out of the corner of my eye I see the 18 balloons. " how long have you been planning this" I say " about a month " she reply's giving me a bag of presents and a card. I open the card( to Wes happy birthday, I love you so much, you're my best friend and I hope that one day soon I will become your wife ) " thanks Astrid " I say kissing her " you should have told me wes" she reply's smiling. I open the presents ( aftershave, clothes, candy,shoes and new wheals for my skateboard) " thank you so much babe " I kiss her she shuts the door the approaches the bed biting her lip " so what do you wanna do today" she whispers I whisper back " I think you know" she gets on top of me we kiss and rip each others off. I'm going to have to do some thing her birthday but right now I like the way my birthday has started.later we're naked under the covers and I say " best birthday present ever " Astrid hits my chest and we both laugh.