t w e n t y

♡~ ♡

♡~ ♡

~

" Ok so I'm thinking that I'll just do a wash and go instead of a twist out because I don't feel like doing my hair "

Dustin sat there with his mouth slightly open, looking in confusion. I swear talking to this boy about my hair is like telling a kid that they can't play with something.

" I'm sorry, I'm so fucking confused. Explain them both to me please " He leaned back on my bed and placed his hands in his sweatshirt pocket.

" Ok so a wash and go is self explanatory and twist out is what I did the night before we left the cabin "

" Ohhhhhh ok. See I'm learning " I shake my head and took my house shoes off. " Come here.. "

He patted the spot next to him and then grabbed my arm. Dustin has been all touchy-feely lately, don't get me wrong I love it but I'm trying to slow down on that because I've been craving his touch and I don't want our relationship to be based on sex.

" Dustin you've been really touchy lately, what's going on "

" Nothing...why "

" Mhmm...but how was breakfast this morning with your mom and step dad "

He shrug his shoulders and started playing with my shirt. " It was alright...I felt weird at first because I just got back to the point were I want to talk to her but after we ate we all hung out at their new house. The house was big and my mom was like I'll always have a room just in case I want to visit "

I hit him in his chest and he started laughing. " Did you give them that sour ass attitude "

" No I didn't give them a sour ass attitude "

" Yea yea...you say that now but I bet you did "

" Nah hold up...you're talking to me like you're my momma " My eyes got wide and I sat down next to him and smiled.

" I'm sorry I wasn't tryi- "

He leaned over and got in my face. " Do you like telling me what to do? Because I noticed how wet you got when you told me to lay down the other night " I was speechless.