t w e n t y n i n e

♡~ ♡

♡~ ♡

~

"Alrighty and we are done class! Don't forget that your finals will be in a couple of days. I need you all to study, if you paid attention to this class then you should pass without any problems."

The whole class started putting their stuff up and I threw my back back on my shoulder while putting my AirPods in. I walked out of the room and headed straight towards the library to meet up with Asia, like we always do. I heard somebody calling my name, after stopping dead in my tracks, I turned around to see Isiah jogging towards me.

I paused my music and took one of them out. He smiled widely and goodness, his smile was absolute beautiful, truly breathtaking. I shook the thoughts out of my head when he started speaking.

"Hey Nessa, where are you headed?"

"To the library, you know the normal routine. Are you coming this way also?"

"Actually yea, I have to go to the gym. I'm trying to get ready for these last few games coming up."

"You're on the basketball team right?" We continued walking to the library.

"Yes ma'am. I'm the point guard, you should come out and watch us play. Bring your friend as well, my homeboy is trying to shoot his shot."

"Well your homeboy is gonna be disappointed. She has a boyfriend and they're happy."

"Y'all could still come out. I want you to watch me play."

"I'll think about it. My boyfriend most likely will join me so..."

"I'm not worried about the white boy. It's just a friend coming to watch a friend play. Nothing harmful, right?" We stopped in front of the library and he smirked. "By the way you looked beautiful the other night at that lounge. I hope I didn't get you in trouble by talking to you."

"He doesn't own me. I'm just a respectful girlfriend, who doesn't act friendly and buddy buddy with people."

"Mhmmm, y'all cute. Just know that if he messes up then I'm going to swoop in. With all due respect." He poked my arm and walked across the walkway to the gym. His homeboy was waiting for him and smiling my way.

"What the fuck was that?"

I jumped hard when Asia popped up next to me with her bag on her shoulder. "Jesus Christ! Can you not sneak up on me?"