f i f t e e n

♡~ ♡

♡~ ♡

After that eventful scene, to say the least, we came back to the table and the atmosphere was very....dry. Asia did apologize like 20 times times and Dustin apologized also, for making her feel like it was her fault. We carried on eating while music played, it was the normal pop that played but my all time favorite song came on, Maria Maria by Santana. I jumped up and wiped my mouth with my napkin, Asia semi smiled at me, I walked over to her and danced in front of her attempting to lighten up the mood.

She finally stood up with me, we both interlocked fingers and danced with each other. Dj got up and joined but eventually grabbed Asia from me and walked to the little dance floor area. I turned to Dustin who was still down in the dumps, usually I would never dance in public like this but I wanted to bring the energy up. He shook his head at me walking up to him, I grabbed his arms and pulled him up. He made his body go stiff and I pretty much dragged him to the dance floor next to the other couples.

I saw a small smile crack from his lips, making my heart also melt in the process. He wrapped his arms around my waist and leaned his forehead against mine. At this point it was just me and him...nobody else. We danced to the beat, which felt way more intimate than it was. I smiled softly while spinning around so my back was facing him. He pulled me closer as we swayed to the beat. I put my right arm behind his neck and I felt his breath on my neck.

" Thank you for being here for me.. " He whispered in my ear right before he kissed my cheek. I tilt my head to the side so that he was able to kiss my lips. " Keep dancing like this and we're going to have to leave early "  We both laughed and kept dancing.

               ∆ ∆ ∆ ∆ ∆ ∆ ∆ ∆ ∆ ∆ ∆ ∆ ∆ ∆ ∆ ∆ ∆ ∆ ∆ ∆

We walked back into the cabin and was singing loud. The guys followed right behind us while shaking their heads. I went straight to the stereo and played some more music. Dustin was laughing again which made me feel like a proud girlfriend, the song Sex You by Bando Jonez came on and Dustin started singing at the top of his lungs.

Asia and I both looked at him and laughed, I mean it's rare to find a white boy who has rhythm. Dj and Asia were in the kitchen pouring drinks while I was sitting at the kitchen table. Dustin walks up to me singing along and starts giving me a "lap dance". I screamed while everybody laughed, everything just felt good for once. On the other hand, Dustin was really feeling this song. He leaned down and started kissing my cheek down to my neck and back up. My smile faded when he kissed my spot and I closed my eyes slowly.

" UH UH NAH, NOT IN THE KITCHEN " Dj said while walking to turn down the music. " Horny ass kids " I covered my face in shyness while Dustin walked to him and they started play fighting.