t e n

~~

~~

I walked in my room and saw Dustin laying on my bed watching tv. " Um...you can get comfortable you know. I know you don't wanna sleep in your shoes. " He nodded and kicked his slides off. I sat on my bed and noticed how he cuddled up next to me. Of course my giggly ass was smiling. He laid his head on my thigh and he chuckled to himself. I pulled my shirt down, trying to hide my rolls. Only because I felt his arm touch my stomach.

" Nessa...stop baby.. " BABY?! As much as nicknames don't really faze me. It was something about his voice and that particular nickname. " Stop pulling your shirt down. Stop worrying about if your stomach is showing. Just be comfortable around me ok? " I looked down at him and saw his eyes meet mine. " Ok? "

" Ye-yeah I'm sorry. I just have those moments where I get shy around you " He laughed and sat up against my headboard.

" Alright lets talk " I pulled my blanket over my legs and looked at him. " Let's get everything out in the open. I feel like we haven't had a real question session. Which is kinda crazy since I just asked you to be my girlfriend " Tell me about it.

" Um ok, I'll go first then. Why do you like big girls.. " He smacked his lips and rolled his eyes. A part of me was joking but a bigger part of me wanted to know his answer.

" Am I not supposed to like plus size women? " He tilted his head and smiled at me. " Why do you like skinny white boys..? Since were asking obvious questions "

" Ok, 1. I thought you were very handsome and 2. it's just not common for white boys to like black girls much less a big girl, unless they're country as hell " I laugh softly at my last comment, I turn slightly and see smile. " Now anything else "

" One last thing...stop pulling your clothes down every five seconds. I keep telling you that you like fine. " he poked my stomach. I tried to hide my smile and that just made him even more excited. " Anddddd since I was playing around earlier can I get a kiss for real this time " He puckered his lips to look like a fish.

" Why? You tried to play me earlier so hell nah " Again he smacked his lips and pulled my face to meet his kiss.

I dropped my shoulders in comfort, for the first time in a while, I placed my hands by my side to prevent my eagerness. He gave me small quick pecks and pouted.

" Kiss me backkkkkk " I flicked his lip and smiled.

" Go to sleep " he rolled his eyes and turned over while pulling the covers over his shoulder.