t w e l v e

♡~♡

♡~♡

" Thank you " Asia and I paid for our clothes and walked out into the mall. " I am deadddd tired, thank you god that spring break is next week "

" Did you decide if you're going to with me next week? Because I can squeeze in another seat...maybe two more seats " She winked at me and started laughing. I rolled my eyes playfully and sighed.

I pulled my phone out, just to not see any texts or any missed calls from Dustin. " He hasn't called me or texted me, I would've heard from him by now "

" He's probably still in class, or probably at work "

" Yea I haven't talked to him since the other night when I left his house. Oh my god, I didn't do anything wrong " I smack my lips and throw my head back. " Bruh what if he ghosts me, like all of the other nig- "

" VANESSA SHUT UP! " I stop in my tracks and looked at her like she was crazy. " You over think shit soooo much that it's crazy, he's literally at work. All you gotta do is look up " We both looked up and saw him wiping the counter.

" Oh shit " I covered my face with my Forever 21 bag and Asia started laughing.

" Come on, there's no line and you need to stop acting like a shy anime school girl " She pulled me by my arm and lead the way to the pretzel shop. He looked up and waved slightly.

" Hey Dustin strange seeing you here...at the mall... "

" ..Where I work..? " He laughed and looked at me. He balled up a napkin and threw it at me. " Why aren't you talking to me mamas "

I smiled then immediately tried to hide it, to show that I was mad at him. Of course that didn't work at all. " Um you haven't texted or called me in 3 days, soooo why aren't you talking to me? "

" I broke my phone, I just got a new one before I came here. I texted you... " My eyes shot open, because I saw a random number but I ignored it. I mean like let's be honest, if a random ass number texted you...you would've did the same thing. " Mmm and you tried to get mad. That's not nice " He smiled and looked at Asia. " What are y'all doing here "

" Well you know me and Dj are going to this Cabin next week..so we decided to go shopping " He nodded his head and raised his eyebrow while looking at me. " Yea she said she wasn't going...like a loser "

" Only because I didn't want to be the third wheel during their romantic getaway. " Asia rolled her eyes and shook her head.