s e v e n

-

-

I looked at myself in Asia's full body mirror and I sighed. The dress was navy blue and strapless, I did a full turn and looked by the door. My hair was in a cute little low bun. Asia had opened the door, obviously complaining about how her hair pin was coming down.

" This is soooo frustrat-! Oh my god you look sooo good " she walked next to me and smiled wide.

" Really...? I feel soo ... I don't even know " I sat down on Asia's bed and pouted. I did feel pretty don't get me wrong, but I just felt out of my comfort zone. Way out of my comfort zone.

" Vanessa you look like a queen, and I bet Dustin would agree once he sees you! Stop doubting your looks, trust me you look gorgeous! I smile softly and sigh deeply. " Now help me with this damn hair pin before I lose my shit " we both laughed and finished getting ready.

                                               ♚ ♚ ♚ ♚

Walking through the venue, all I saw was bright gold lights and expensive people. The occasional champagne tray that would come around so often and the smell of really bad cologne. I stood at the entrance to the ball room when I felt an arm touch my lower back. Almost jumping out of my skin from the unfamiliar sensation, I turned around to see Dustin. He was the one who looked beautiful, white buttoned up shirt tucked into his black pants. His hair was a simple part down the middle.

My mind immediately goes blank when I see him, it's almost as if I forgot that the outside world existed. I look over and see Dj walking up with Asia, everybody looks absolutely stunning.

" Wow I'm actually shocked that you guys showed up, I really appreciate it " Asia looked over and winked at me, the champagne tray came around again and Dj grabbed one. Just as we all started to talk, Asia's dad came over. " Oh fuck my dad is coming over here, everybody just act chill "

We all laughed and her comments and immediately straightened up as soon as he walked over. " Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen, how are you doing nessa you look beautiful " I smiled and leaned in to meet his hug.

" I'm doing good and thank you sir "

" How is Renee and Julian doing, I know that they couldn't come tonight "

" Yea they've been working like crazy, but are you still coming to their anniversary dinner "

" I wouldn't miss it for the world, and I'm so sorry where are my manners? You must be Dj and Dustin, right? "