t w e n t y t h r e e

♡~ ♡

♡~ ♡

~

" Waittt a damn minute...so you're telling me that Dustin wants a hair cut. For what reason..? "

" I don't know, I'm just passing on the message. I mean think about it...he's away from home. We're in Dallas, so he probably wants to look different. " Dj shrug his shoulders and began throwing my pillow up and catching it.

" We're just staying until Monday morning...we haven't even been out here for a whole 2 days and he wants to change. Yea ight, and there's no reason...? "

" Nah, he said that he's tired of his hair being long and just wants to cut it again. " Me and Asia looked at each other and back at Dj. " Hold on, don't put me in shit I was just the messenger. Is something going on? "

" Nessa thinks Dustin is fucking around with another girl. "

" NO..we hang out to much for him to be messing with another girl. It's just weird that he wants to change his hair all of a sudden. I don't know..that little episode earlier really threw me for a loop. So I just have my suspicions, but it's probably nothing "

" I mean he didn't say anything like that so I doubt he's messing with another gi- " Asia threw her shoe at him when he walked back into the room from the bathroom.

He looked at us like we were crazy and sat next to me on the bed. " Why are y'all acting so goofy? Anyway, so did Dj tell y'all I want a haircut? "

" Mhmm why though? "

" It's getting too long and I hate it being messed with so I just think it's time for me to cut it. " He cuts his eyes at me and smirks.

" You love when I play in your hair though...? So wh- never mind I think you should do whatever makes you happy. "

" I mean yea but I just thi- "

I guessing Asia saw how uncomfortable this conversation was and she cleared her throat. " So are y'all ready to hit the town tonight, my parents and your parents are in there talking about life. Soooo I think that's a sign for us to go hang out at the mall and find something to wear for the dinner tomorrow night. I'm going to the car. " She grabbed Dj and rushed outside, leaving me and Dustin alone.

I grabbed my bag and walked behind Dustin. After saying by to everybody I slowed my walking down and just watched his every move. How his face lit up when he got a text, and the cute little chuckles he did. The ones that he did when I made a stupid joke.