YELLOW: Episode 2.6

I love the fact y'all started making hyena food recipes. 

So what's it gonna be? Barbecue? Curry? Udon?

_________

After being comforted by Kanao from the demon that taunted her, Mayumi was able to peacefully sleep for a bit...but a dream just had to appear.

'Ahahahaha!'

'Shhh! Let's watch this.'

There they watched a crowd of hyenas, marching and staring up a certain rock. And who was upon it? Scar.

'A shiny new era is tiptoeing nearer." The lion announced

'And where do we feature?' One of the hyenas, Shenzi asks.

'Just listen to teacher. We're going to kill Mufasa. And Simba, too. Then I will be King!'

'Wait! He actually killed the brother!?'

'Yes. Do you not remember?'

'No! I thought Simba was Mufasa!'

'....'

The hyenas all cheered for Scar, agreeing with his plan. 'Great idea! Long live the king! Long live the King!'

Scar smirked upon the hyenas, baring his fangs, 'My teeth and ambitions are bared. Be prepared!'

'Not a cliffhanger!'

---

Mayumi opened her eyes that came across the shining sun. She rubbed her eyes to clear her vision and once she did, she made eye contact with multiple eyes staring at her in concern or slight anger. 

"Uhh...Good morning?"

"Where have you been!? You left me all by myself in the dorm with the ice kid!" Grim yells, almost crying to himself.

When he woke up in the morning and found the ravenette missing, he freaked out. For a moment, he thought she abandoned him. Until one of the ghosts informed him of her sudden night walk and the ice child curiously staring at him.

"Don't yell so loud. We're in an infirmary." Cater calmly scolds.

"Ah. Sorry, Grim. I went to take a fresh breath of air and met a new friend with horns outside. But I was suddenly called over here because another student was injured."

Grim's ears peaked in interest. "Horns??" That sounded cool to him.

"Ahem! Mayumi, can you explain why you're here, sleeping with them?" Riddle asked as he glanced at the beaming Kalim and quiet Jamil who seemed to have just woken up.

"Yeah, can you tell us why you're so touchy with him~" Cater asked with an 'innocent' smile, totally not jealous.

Mayumi raised a brow, feeling something in her arms. Looking down, she realized she had been hugging Jamil's arm in her sleep like a teddy bear. "Oh, sorry Jamil." she apologized, letting go of his arm. 

'Well, that was embarrassing.'

"It's fine." He sighed out. 

He didn't really mind. It's probably been the only time he's ever been partially hugged. He doesn't even receive any type of affection back at home anyway, so Mayumi's accidental gesture is probably going to be the only thing he's going to be thinking of from now on.

"Back to my question, why are you here? I thought you would have been with Grim?" Riddle asks once again as he crosses his arms.

"We were having a sleepover since it was too late for us to go back to our dorm, right Jamil?" Kalim smiles, not sensing the tension in the room.