Chapter 11

The next day, you woke up late around 10:30am. You picked up your phone and noticed 5 missed calls of Namjoon. You immediately called him back.

"Hmm.. So you are finally awake." Namjoon said.

"Yeah!" You felt kind of embarrassed and then asked,"Is everything alright?"

"Yeah, maybe, I am calling Jimin and Taehyung since 8 o' clock but neither of them is picking up the phone. Presently, they were supposed to have a VLive." He answered.

" Oh! I see." You said while nodding your head slowly, as if Namjoon could see you.

"Yeah, but since they are not answering, so me, Jin and Hoseok are going to do a VLive."

"Oh! But what about Yoongi oppa and Jungkook?" You asked.

"Yoongi is busy in writing his new song. Jungkook is also busy but I don't know his reason."

"Hmm.. I will check them out." You said.

"Okay, bye."

"Bye." You disconnected the call and then tried calling Taehyung. But he wasn't picking up. You got up, brushed your teeth and took a bath. You got ready, ran downstairs and took your car keys.

You reached Taehyung's house after about 20 minutes and ran to his door. You rang the doorbell and waited for someone to open. You could here Yeontan barking from inside, but Taehyung didn't come. You rang the doorbell again when suddenly, someone kept a hand on your shoulder. You flinched and turned back to find it was Jungkook.

"Hey, how are you?" Jungkook asked with the Bunny smile on his face.

"Fine. What are you doing here?" You asked.

"Well, I wanted hyung's help in something. But he wasn't picking up the call so I came here." Jungkook explained.

"This is the reason why I too came here." You told him everything and then said, " He is not even opening the door. I wonder if everything is alright or not."

Jungkook knocked the door and then, you both noticed that the door was open. You looked at him anxiously.

"Stay behind me." He whispered and you nodded.

He pushed the door slowly open and you both saw Yeontan coming towards you. You took Tannie and said, " Aww... Tannie, I am so happy to meet you."

"I wonder where is Taehyung and why was the door open like that." Jungkook said.

You put Yeontan down and saw him running to the bedroom.
"Taehyung is there, in the bedroom." You said while pointing at the direction to where Yeontan just ran.

You both walked slowly to the bedroom. You were still anxious. Jungkook slid the door open and the next thing you both saw scared the freak out of you.

*********