Chapter 35

You opened the book and started to read the first chapter. Namjoon also listened attentively.

Sometime passed, maybe an hour or so, you were still reading while Namjoon was listening you. Clearly, both of you were very interested in doing your respective jobs, when a sudden knock disturbed you both.

The door opened and Vini came in while holding a tray that had two bowls of soup. Her smile widened after seeing Namjoon sitting beside you on your bed. She fake coughed and kept the tray on the side table beside you. You looked at her and she gave you a smirk, followed by her whispering to you, "Ummhmm, I see you both are friends again. Hope you are enjoying your date with him.
You rolled your eyes and smacked her shoulder while whispering, " Shut up bitch!"

She giggled at your reaction, waved you both a bye and then went down.
You took a bowl of soup and handed it to Namjoon while you took yours.

"You read so good." Namjoon said while taking a sip of the soup.

You giggled a bit and then said, "Oh come on Namjoon, everyone can read well."

"No, I like this, I mean, I like when you read it." He said and you felt yourself blushing.

"Thank you." This was all what you managed to say. He shifted a little bit more closer to you, while you tried to stop yourself from blushing more.

"How do you find the book till now?" You somehow asked, trying to change the topic.

"It's pretty good. I know your choices can never disappoint me." He said and smiled, showing his cute dimples.

"Hah, I know." You tried to be sassy and flicked your hair back, which made Namjoon laugh.

You also chuckled and then, something happened, which made the butterflies dance in your stomach. You felt his plump lips on your cheek while he softly whispered, "Thank you."

You blushed a lot and then looked at him, his face close to yours.

"For what?" You asked.

"You will know it, very soon." He said and moved backwards.

After drinking your soup, you continued to read the book while Namjoon listened. After sometime, Vini called you both for the dinner and you three had a lot of fun.

It was nearly 11 pm and so, Namjoon decided to go back. You and Namjoon were standing together.

"It was fun today." You said and
Namjoon nodded while smiling.

"I think you should have your dinner here only, from now on." You said excitedly.

"Umm.. I don't think so it would be fair. You and Vini, you both would then have to make dinner for me too then, plus you are working too, and soon, Vini would also join work. I don't want to disturb you both while you can have your dinner peacefully." He said.

You frowned and said, "You can never disturb us, so please, just throw this thought away. Now, I don't want to listen anything else."

He giggled a bit and said, "I like it when you get stubborn, you look cute." You blushed.

"I like this too. You look gorgeous when you blush." He said and sat inside his car.

"You better make me a list of what do you like about me." You smiled and waved him a bye.

He chuckled and waved you back while he started to drive.
'I like you or maybe... I love you. I will let you know soon my girl.'. He thought.

**********