PROLOGUE ⛄

@Dangerous
for their beautiful artwork on Pinterest.

DISCLAIMER:
[If you recognize any art that belongs to someone, please contact me so I can add the credits.]
Naruto belongs to Masashi Kishimoto and Bnha belongs to Kohei Horikoshi.

{ don't be a silent reader- vote and comment.}

Without further ado, continue reading.
I hope you enjoy this chapter.

_________________

Hatake Kakashi was a genius. Being able to switch his attention and thinking between tasks, as well as mastering ninjutsu and being Captain of an ANBU squad made him very flexible. With all his achievements, came the haunting nightmares of the people he had 'failed'.

It started with Obito-- God, his death was one of the worst. As Obito's last will, he asked Kakashi to help which Kakashi did before making the accident of killing Rin.

Point is.
That he was never able to tell if he was stuck in a dream or not.
Which gave him a very big headache as he glanced at UA from a street afar.
  _______

Flashback

It was a regular day for Kakashi, reading his book (which was a beautifully written story. Excellent – exceptionally good.), feeling the hostility from all females nearby and a few trying to approach him in anger.
Signing off some stacks of paperwork while leaving most for his students and colleagues to deal with.
Because it was a slightly above average day, he passed along the majority of work to his students.

Today, he reached an age many ninjas would never dream of reaching. (It was slightly weird how he started celebrating his birthday. His students pushed him to start a year or 2 ago. From then on he began commemorating his birthday.) He didn't treat it that much different from a normal day. To him, it's just a day where he feels a bit freer than usual.
He still took missions no matter what day it was, maybe he should try something new.

A day off from everything was needed.
{a/n: A one-day vacation...}

It was pounded into his head by Sakura to take care of his well-being.
So. For the first time in his life—Kakashi took a break.

_________

The pressure of raising some of the most capable shinobi was eased. (They still come to him for advice.) It was annoying having to deal with the council because of his little group of misfits. They hounded him to teach Sasuke while leaving out Naruto and Sakura simply because they were "weak"/ "disgraces". (as if the container of the Kyuubi was weak and civilians could stab you in the back once you've let your guard down.)

At last, he should have expected something bad to come from taking leave for one day. Just one day, and everything went wrong.

Ahh... He should have expected something bad would come from this.
His cute not-so-little-anymore pupils were the cause of a ten tailed beast rampaging through Konoha, making hundreds of thousands of Ryo of property damage. Shinobi died from the intense feeling of doom coming upon them while some sensors died from the vast amounts of chakra radiating around the beast, causing them to go into overload.

He expected many to die, whether it be from the beast's chakra or the damaged property collapsing on them or various other reasons related to the Kyuubi.

By no means did he expect himself to die from an attack from behind while fighting the beast.

He clearly remembers how he died and where he died.

How is it possible for him to be moving, more so walking?
Was he in another one of his dreams 'cause surely those metal transportations could not belong to his village?
Why is information so carelessly shown to everyone?

Most importantly, what is that large blue monstrosity of a building?

Out of all the worlds in the universe, Kami-Sama really gave him the worst of the worst.

Oh well, he'll make do with what he has, after all, a ninja can make even the worst of situations somewhat favourable.

_________________

[08/09/2021]
{Constructive criticism is always welcome.}
[08/10/2021]
{self-editing and found some errors.}
-Fairy
{Thanks to 6aprilpersonS for editing this chapter.🍓}
[16/10/2021]