Chapter 1⛄

DISCLAIMER:
[If you recognize any art that belongs to someone, please contact me so I can add the credits.]
Naruto belongs to Masashi Kishimoto and Bnha belongs to Kohei Horikoshi.

{ don't be a silent reader- vote and comment.}

Without further ado, continue reading.
I hope you enjoy this chapter.

_________________

Kakashi was still questioning how alive he was after having a shuriken thrown in the middle of his chest.

_________________

The number of people living on this land was enormous. These people were dressed far differently than him, they dress up for aesthetic reasons sacrificing their need to move fluidly.
As he walked through the streets, he could feel the heavy stares of others burning into his skin. Eventually, a dialling tone could be heard, and soon, police arrived on the scene, and dragged Kakashi away for questioning.

Playing along, Kakashi walked with them, playing around with the cuffs on his hands before contorting his hands, his hands being freed of the cuffs from the movement. He fiddled with the cool metal that was once on his wrists before slipping them back on as they approached the station.

-
As he entered the station, he was searched for weapons that did not exist. (well, at least to them.)

Shortly after, he was sent to an interrogation room and seated in a simple, straight-backed chair in front of a metal table.
His cuff-covered wrists found themselves on the table, cuffs rattling as he pressed his hands together on top of the smooth tabletop, his hands resting the cool metal.

His legs looked for a more comfortable way to sit. He placed his legs on the table, that was, until he found a more relaxing position: sitting cross-legged on his chair.

Kakashi lifted his head, dark grey eyes darting around the room for anything potentially life-threatening to him before spotting a shiny little black dot on the wall. The contraption was foreign to him, but he assumed it was to watch him.

Lowering his head a bit before faking a glance at his lap, but eyeing the dot on the wall instead, studying it with fascination.
(Maybe if Konoha had this strange contraption, there would not be as many security breaches.)
As Kakashi was contemplating his life and how it got to this point, his attention was stolen by the fast-approaching soft, almost unheard footsteps coming his way.
Not long after the door opened, a male with bloodshot eyes and messy black hair stepped into the room. A long grey scarf along with yellow goggles was wrapped around his neck. His body was lean, having a lot of muscle power packed into his quads and biceps.

He stood at a height of 180-185cm, being a bit taller than Kakashi. Roughly around his age by the colour and softness of his skin.

Dark eye bags under his obsidian-coloured eyes showed the number of battles he'd gone through to be here. They were impenetrable.
His half-closed eyes were carefully blank, only slips of emotion could be seen.

His posture was slouched as he approached him, assessing his danger as Kakashi did the same.

His curiosity peaked as the male sat in front of him on the other side of the table.
Although he was intrigued by the strange man that entered the room, he refused to lose focus and let down his guard.

"I am Eraserhead, a pro hero of Musutafu City.
"I'm here to ask you a few questions, and it would be in your best interest to cooperate with me." Eraserhead drawled out lazily.

_________________

-I am aware that there are grammar issues

-I am aware that there are grammar issues. I might not be able to see them but you might, so please point them out.
-fairy

[11/10/2021]
{self-editing and found some errors.}
-Fairy
{Thanks to 0Mistie0 for editing this chapter.🍓}
[16/10/2021]