A/N-Update[07/09/2021]

So... I was speaking with one of my friends-which is also one of my readers.- I've decided to give this book a second chance.

Sooooo...basically what I'm saying is that I'm going to edit the crap out of old chapters then make new ones.

Shout out to my friend- cause she really made me want to continue writing this book.

Also...I'll be changing a lot of things( some the general plot will stay the same.)( though a lot of the things will be better written and make more sense along with a few minuscule changes that will slowly but surely make up to be something big.)

One of the things changing is that we are going to change the format and the writing style as well as adding a little note beforehand.

Chapters that have been edited will have a
While one's that have not been edited will have a ❄️.

Also THANK YOU! for all the support I've gotten for this book.

Another thank you is to the people that have been reading this from the start.

-I see your username pop up when you vote- so thank you as well.

Votes and comments do motivate me a lot.
As well as constructive criticism.
-Thank you for reading this.

I'm also thinking of making an update schedule for this book.
Tell me around how long you want a chapter to be and we'll sort that out.

I do want to finish this book.
So don't lose faith in me if I ever say I'm on hiatus-I'll try to finish this before the end of 2022.-I'll probably be a bit behind on updates around exams but other than that I'll try my best to keep up with the updates.-I won't full out, go radio silent like I did last time-

I would also recommend that you read the edited chapters only. There are plot changes
Of course, it's up to you that's why the unedited chapters are still up!

Thank you for reading!

Note Beforehand

Welcome to THIS IS A NEW WORLD!

I'm super duper excited to start creating this.

Please do keep in mind that although I am not the original creator of these animes, I am editing and creating new scenes and differences for this book.

[there may be slight grammar issues] { please point them out- I promise I won't be rude.}

I do not own Naruto/Bnha or any pictures, videos or gifs used from this point onwards. (unless I specifically said so)

[no set update schedule, the least you could get is an update a month.]

This book has all rights reserved for the plot that I have and will be creating.

THIS STORY CONTAINS SENSITIVE TOPICS!

If you have any questions relating to this book or any matter you would like to discuss, please dm me on this platform.

' thoughts'
" speaking "

{don't be a silent reader- vote and comment.}

Thank you for your time.

[08/10/2021 a/n: should I take down the book and finish editing all of it or edit chapter to chapter like I've been doing until now?]

Have a good day or night.
Keep safe.
-Fairy
-fairy