Chapter 3 ⛄

DISCLAIMER:
[If you recognize any art that belongs to someone, please contact me so I can add the credits.]
Naruto belongs to Masashi Kishimoto and Bnha belongs to Kohei Horikoshi.

{ don't be a silent reader- vote and comment.}

Without further ado, continue reading.
I hope you enjoy this chapter.

_________________

"Do you have intentions of working with villains?" Eraserhead questioned, his eyes had a cold glint in them as he looked into Kakashi's eyes.

Kakashi stared back at the inky orbs as he responded, his relaxed tone not changing.

"No. Those who hurt innocents for no reason are unpleasant."

"Interesting, why so?"

" Maa, funnily enough, I don't detest violence... I loathe it when it becomes unnecessary."

"How did you grow up for you to detest this unnecessary violence so much?"

"Violence breeds violence; hate breeds hate, something like a chain that never ends, when we do reach the end, it's only destruction awaiting — for everybody," Kakashi grimaced, his eyes turning reminiscent, wisdom that no one his age should have was evident in his eyes.

_________________

"Do you have any weapons on you at the moment?"

"Maybe?" Kakashi playfully answered.
"Yes or no Hatake-san" Aizawa drawled out, his eyes rolled once again at the uncertainty in the words of the male in front of him.

"Call me Kakashi, and no I currently have no weapons on me." Chuckling Kakashi as he held his chained wrists up in mock surrender.

" Why would I have weapons on me?" He played with the cuffs on his wrists with fake innocence.

" ..."

'It's fun messing with him.' Kakashi thought, a small smile gracing his face.

"You may search me as many times as you see fit."

'Not like you'll find anything.' Kakashi thought, his eyes twinkling with mischief.

_________________

"I see...well you may be on your way as soon as we check your name in the database."

'Shit'

"Well, I've overstayed my welcome, ja ne~" He bid farewell as he flickered away from the hero.

_________________

瞬身の術­ (Shunshin no Jutsu)

{ ended this chapter abruptly- it was hard rewriting this one because of a specific part.
I partially got over it.)

-I am aware that there are grammar issues. I might not be able to see them but you might, so please point them out.

-fairy

{Thanks to GodOfBliss_Kangiten for editing this chapter.🍓}
[01/12/2021]