Chapter 8❄️

A/N:Any pictures, videos or gifs do not belong to me.
Naruto belongs to Masashi Kishimoto and Bnha belongs to Kohei Horikoshi
Enjoyyy!!!!!

This shouldn't have been as easy as it was.

how was it so easy to steal someone's money?

Even in Konoha, the citizens could protect themselves well enough that they could at least fight a small-time thug. While the people of this world could no longer protect themselves against rookie middle school thugs.

Why is this world so blind that they can't see that the heroes won't always save them.

They can't save everyone.

Time skipppp
___________________________

He would always marvel at what a world with peace would be like and when he's seen how ignorant people are in this world separated by black and white.

He thinks it would be better to just stay in his old world.

At this moment any world would be better than this one.

5 mins later

He wishes he could just have a normal day for one day in his life.

Just one...

Just one, please...

He must've gotten Naruto's luck as he can feel his soul slowly fly to heaven as he was dragged to a sketchy bar.

Not even putting up a fight as it would be too much work.

Maa...
It's way too troublesome to fight back.
Though he hoped they would leave him alone.
He hopes they don't try and push his buttons otherwise.

I know this was a veryyyyyyyy confusing chapter but it will make sense in later chapters why he thought this and why this happened.
Just stay tuned and it will eventually be explained and if not...
I don't know, maybe I'll redo the chapter 🤷🏾‍♀️. The last scene is a continuation of the story while the other 2 scenes will be further explained in later chapters...if we make it that far?

Thank you for readinggggg!!!!!!!!!!! :)