Chapter 2⛄

DISCLAIMER:
[If you recognize any art that belongs to someone, please contact me so I can add the credits.]
Naruto belongs to Masashi Kishimoto and Bnha belongs to Kohei Horikoshi.

{ don't be a silent reader- vote and comment.}

Without further ado, continue reading.
I hope you enjoy this chapter.
( this chapter is under re-construction 🚆)
_________________

Kakashi groaned in his head at the thought of being interrogated.
He was used to being the one doing the interrogating, not the other way around.

_________________

"To whom do I owe the pleasure of meeting you ?" Kakashi said, his deep voice filling the silence of the room.
His words were sluggish, fitting with the appearance of the messy bed hair he has.

" I ask questions, you answer those questions, clear enough?" Eraserhead said, eyes narrowing as he stared at the male in front of him.
Kakashi kept quiet as he observed the pro, his mind rapidly going through ways to disarm any weapons on him and possible options of attack if that scarf proves to be of any use.

"Any questions?" the pro inquired as he slouched more onto his seat, his face coming into contact with the cold metal of the table.
"Nope, none at all."
"What's your name?"
"Maa, why is this necessary?" Kakashi said, sending a playful gaze towards the pro.

Eraserhead gave Kakashi a scalding glare before repeating his question"What is your name?"
"...Hatake Kakashi"
"Where are you from?"
"Konoha"
"Where exactly is that?"
"Around" he mused

The pro sighed exasperatedly as he rolled his eyes, skipping the question and continuing with the interrogation.

"Do you have a quirk?"
"...hmm, what is a quirk? " Kakashi asked, his eyes filtering with childlike curiosity.
Silence filled the room shortly after.
The pro hero's normally half-opened eyes widened for a moment in disbelief
_________________

Eraserhead usually kept his emotions in check but this simply baffled him to such an extent that all control he had over his emotions just...broke.
_________________

"A quirk is a superhuman ability that a person can possess.

It can be from the most useless thing like changing your eye colour to one of the most extravagant ones similar to teleportation.

Not everyone is fortunate to have a useful one and those that have none are bullied to an extreme extent."- Eraserhead

_________________

"Any desire for power or any ambitions?" Eraserhead asked as he furrowed his eyebrows,
stress lines creasing his pale forehead.

"Maa, too much work," Kakashi said, back slightly leaning on the chair as he slouched.

"Why choose to wear a mask?" Eraserhead asked, interested in the strange choice of attire.

"I have a relatively strong sense of smell..., I'm also quite popular with the ladies if you catch my drift. " Kakashi said as his eyes creased into what the pro thought was a smile.

For once, Eraserhead let a snort escape his lips.

_________________

-I am aware that there are grammar issues

-I am aware that there are grammar issues. I might not be able to see them but you might, so please point them out.
-fairy

{Thanks to GodOfBliss_Kangiten for editing this chapter.🍓}
[01/12/2021]