Bonus chapter + A/N❄️

A/N: Any pictures, videos or gifs do not belong to me.
Naruto belongs to Masashi Kishimoto and Bnha belongs to Kohei Horikoshi
This is a filler of during those 2 months Kakashi was beginning to adjust to Bnha.

Kakashi was never one to like surprises.

Being thrown into a new world itself was a surprise but being into a world where there were no shinobi.

Was. An.Absolute.Nightmare

He was always cautious so..., how did he end up getting arrested?

What were these boxes that were spewing melodies?

He thinks the salesman called them speakers.

Another thing different is that merchants were now called businessmen/women.

It was a strange concept.

There were no longer only 5 nations but instead many more than he could count and ever dream to see.

There was instead a government and a president instead of having the council and a Hokage.

This one was similar but what was different was the rules, policies and laws of this system.

It was a joke.
All these laws were a joke.
-------------------------------------------------------
There were strange crafts that could help civilians travel around faster.

It was all too strange.

Too many disadvantages and weaknesses in this system.

He completely loathes it.

This is more of a feel to know how Kakashi felt in the time he was learning to adjust to Bnha.
...
He hates this world but he learnt to tolerate it.

The longer he stayed the more he learnt to tolerate it.
...
I would like to say a thank you to all the people who read, vote and comment on any of my chapters.

Once we reach 1000 reads and 100 votes there will be a reallyyyyyy long chapter to thank you all for the support you've shown me. (like 3-4000+ words maybe 5000)(it all depends on how inspired I am at that moment)

(I am constantly re-reading my chapters and editing them if I see any mistakes.)

Thank you for reading!!!! :)

-Fairy