Chapter 5⛄

DISCLAIMER:
[If you recognize any art that belongs to someone, please contact me so I can add the credits.]
Naruto belongs to Masashi Kishimoto and Bnha belongs to Kohei Horikoshi.

{ don't be a silent reader- vote and comment.}

Without further ado, continue reading.
I hope you enjoy this chapter.
(read end note)
_________________

Kakashi doesn't like villains, it doesn't mean that he loves heroes either.
'He dislikes each side equally for its benefits and disadvantages.
Such as villains can freely use their quirk while heroes have to go through years of education and propaganda not including the obvious training they have to endure to save others.

He may not love villains, but surely they have to be better than heroes, both in power and intellect. No one sane would lie out their cards for others to see, no matter how small the impact the card may have.'Kakashi thought as he watched the preliminaries to enrol into U.A. (a/n: a high school for aspiring heroes.)

There were quite a few talented individuals of this world's standard.
All were easily around low-mid level genin except for the little dog with blond hair (a/n: Bakugo)
Kakashi was very interested in how their powers might grow in the next few years. (a/n: if they last that long xD )

The blond had a quirk similar to explosions that probably allowed him to secrete nitroglycerin-like sweat from the palms of his hands and ignite it on command (a/n: at least he thinks it's on command), allowing him to create strong explosions. (a/n: nitroglycerin is basically a poisonous liquid only. (Used in medicine as a vasodilator.)

This observation was unusually easy.

It wasn't that hard to figure out what quirks they had. They were blatantly trying to show off their powers to get the heroes attention. (a/n: 'they' referring to training/aspiring heroes).
He glanced at the TV every now and then to keep up with what was going on, but his attention was primarily focused on the water he was boiling to cook pasta.

Did I mention that Kakashi was a fantastic cook? Well, he's been on his own for too long a time not to know how to cook.

After a while, he switched off the TV, while there wasn't anything bad about teens fighting, it wasn't exactly interesting, more so he wanted to scope out potential opponents.
Seeing as none had the prowess to beat him today, and he scoped out enough talent, it should be fine for him to focus on his main task at the moment...getting a job.

Kakashi thought about what types of jobs would suit him and which would be the best one that would suit his...extra-curricula activities.
Why hasn't he tried to get one before now?
There wasn't a need for one, thieves just tried to rob him and, in some odd way, they instead got their money stolen away from them.
(a/n: isn't that weird – thieves getting robbed of their * cough*  * cough * stolen money.)
Kakashi thinks that a job more relaxed and laid-back would be better, but he's willing to do just about anything.
Scrolling down until he's reached a familiar job.
Teaching.

'Well, it doesn't need that many qualifications.' He thought.

'Good enough, ' Kakashi thought as he shrugged his shoulders,