Chapter 17

A/N: This chapter is one big flashback! I'm almost finished with this story and since the flashbacks are an important key to this fic, I decided to do a chapter like this. Just a warning it's NOT all sunshine, lollipops and rainbows... There's two important things that I want you guys to notice, the first (and most important) thing is the whole cause of their issues and the second—which is important but a little less than the first—is spread throughout the chapter (I'll give you a hint, it's something that Bonnie tells Stefan).

P.S.: This picks right up from the last chapter's flashback. Just in case you forgot what happened I'll fill you in: Bonnie accused Stefan of cheating and he denied it. Bonnie still doesn't fully believe in him so she picks fights with him about silly things and tells him to go back to his mistress when he told here that he needed some air. That's when Stefan realized that all this fighting was about her still not believing him. As a result, he fires all the women that work for him besides his receptionist since he's known her a long time. Bonnie after that tells him that she's leaving him but he distracts her thoughts for a while with rough sex...

Bonnie rolled on her back breathing heavily trying to calm her heart. Her whole body was sore and yet she wanted more, she wanted so much more. Never had they been that rough with sex and she had to admit that she liked it. They did it in positions that they never tried before and the only word that she could describe it was; damn.

She looked over at him and saw that he was asleep. She was feeling tired herself but before she let the pull take her under, Bonnie grabbed his cell phone off the nightstand.

Distracting her with sex was a good idea but not good enough. She got through his password easily (Raina's birth year) and looked through his messages. To her surprise there was no messages from Sheryl, but there was a Jasmine. Their conversations were mainly work related but she did notice that they made a dinner plans and thinking back they matched one of the times when he came home late. She's never questioned him on where he was whenever he would return home hours late and hates herself from being stupid enough to not ask.

She looked over at him in anger then closed out his messaging app and put the phone back where it was. As she moved to get off the bed, Stefan reached over bringing his arm around her waist pulling her back.

"Who the hell is Jasmine, Stefan."

"We worked together on this one magazine ad, that was it. She's meaningless."

"Why did you treat her to dinner?"

"Just for a job well done. My boss loved it and I figured that we deserved a chance to relax, that's it."

"Things that are innocent do not have to be labeled as such so stop ending your sentences the way you are."

"I didn't mean-"

"Who is Jasmine, Stefan."

"We worked together once for a magazine ad, when it was done my boss loved it so we decided to go out to celebrate a job well done."

She searched his eyes. "You're lying."

He closed his eyes letting out a frustrated breath running his hand over his face. "You know what, fine. I'm lying. I'm sleeping with Jasmine and we have been together for two months now. I have a double life one with you and our child and one with Jay and honestly I've never been happier. I have my cake and I can eat it too. I was so worried that you would've found out and now that the secrets out of the bag, I feel free, I feel so fucking free that I could just dance." He got up and pulled on his clothes, "You know what screw dancing, I'll call her up right now and we'll have a threesome to celebrate my freed state and maybe, just maybe if I'm lucky, she'll get pregnant and I'll have a baby from each of the women that I love. How does that sound, Bonnie?"