Chapter 10

A/N: I forgot to say this on my last update but thank you all for the very sweet reviews! Especially the one that said this was the best stefonnie fic that they've read so far it truly means so much. If you're a writer you know how great it is to get reviews no matter how long/short or even frustrated (because it shows they care) and personally, I suck at leaving reviews but I'm going to start doing so and I encourage you all to do the same not just for my fic(s) but for all the ones that you read. Again, THANK YOU and enjoy :)

:::

Raina smiled as she opened the door letting her father in. She called him earlier letting him know that her sink was "broken" and asked if he could come over so he could fix it or at least see if he can fix it. The only way this plan would work was that if her mother woke up and happened to run into him. She knew that she had a few drinks last night over dinner so she hoped that she wouldn't sleep in.

Stefan smiled back at his daughter and stepped into the house closing it behind him before following her upstairs into her bathroom. He chuckled at the decor, it was one big pink room. He opened the cabinet to look under the sink looking to see the problem.

Bonnie woke up hearing herself snort like a pig and was thankful that Damon wasn't sleeping beside her otherwise she would've been embarrassed. She got up hearing a strange noise and looked out to see that it was coming from Raina's bathroom.

"Ray, what are you- Stefan?"

Stefan moved his head from out the cabinet and was faced with her legs. His eyes slowly lifted up stopped to stare at her chest in her blue superhero V-neck then met her eyes. Bonnie tried not to shiver under his stare and Stefan did his best to hold back his curse.

"Raina called and said her sink was broken so," Stefan stood up and that's when she noticed his bare arms in his tank top, "you know, I gave it a shot."

"Did you uh fix it?"

"Yeah a pipe was loose, but I got it."

Bonnie was focused on his arms that she didn't hear but she wouldn't ask him to repeat. She walked over to him and Stefan watched her as she grabbed his arm turning him to the side a little.

"What did you tell Jay?" She referred to the 'B' tattoo on his shoulder.

"It was my great grandmothers first initial. Bethany, I think it was."

Bonnie breathed out a smile and touched it.

"Has Damon seen yours yet?"

"No, and I'm not sure if he ever will, but thanks to you I have a backstory."

"To be honest I'd figure you get it removed."

"I wouldn't do that, I still have it, see."

Bonnie sat on the counter and kicked up her right foot up and there it was. The squiggly letter tattooed in black ink on the skin of her ankle just like it was all those years ago. She smiled when he did and hopped off the counter walking out. He followed behind her un-shamefully looking at her ass as her hips swayed in a tempting way.

"Would you like some coffee?" Bonnie threw over her shoulder.

"Yeah."

Stefan sat in one of the stools watching as she moved around in the kitchen. He turned when he saw Raina walk in and smiled at her.

"Dang, dad, how much do you lift?"

"It all natural, baby."

Bonnie turned to comment otherwise but then her mouth went dry and lost all words as she turned to see him flexing.