Chapter 2

A/N: Make sure to pay attention to the flashbacks they are very important and it also gives you an idea as to why Stefan and Bonnie are acting they way that they are.

***

If Stefan loved one thing it was a woman who obeyed orders and Bonnie could be that woman if and when she felt like it. Times like today he was thankful that she listened because he was craving her and was doing an OK job of keeping it cool to when there was a knock on his door and shortly a blonde woman with a short cut and shades dressed in a little black dress walked in and locked the door behind her. It didn't take long for him to realize that it was Bonnie in a wig. She made her way over to him and Stefan was about to stand but she pushed him back down in his chair. He cupped her ass in his hands as she straddled his lap and took off the wig and wig cap all in one swift movement letting her long chocolate hair flow down her back.

"There's my girl."

Bonnie smiled as he moved a hand to the side of her face and stroked her cheek with his thumb. She started working on the buttons to his shirt and lifted a brow when his hands stopped her. She moved off his lap as he stood up and watched him walk over to his closet and pull out a blow up mattress that was already blown up. He laid on it and patted the space beside him. She looked at him strangely but joined him and smiled when he did. They stayed in a staring match then Stefan kissed her and she kissed him back.

"Why the mattress?" Bonnie asked a while after they pulled away.

"Just in case my boss asks me to stay late. I take a nap most of the times so I can be more energized."

She nodded.

"Why the wig?"

"I wanted people to think that you called in a stripper."

He chuckled then realized that people probably did think that but he didn't care nor will anyone say something about it. He kissed her again and ran his hands in her hair.

"You don't look bad blonde. But I like your hair like this better."

She tangled her legs with his and played with his hair as well.

"Yeah? I do need a trim though and so do you."

"Cut it for me."

"Right now?"

"Why not? I have a meeting in like an hour."

"Yeah and I have a little meeting of my own." Bonnie said referring to her lunch date with Caroline and Elena.

Stefan helped her up and sat down in his chair. He loves the feel of her hands in his hair and keeps his eyes closed throughout it all enjoying her touch. Bonnie smiles when she steps in front of him seeing his eyes closed and closes her eyes herself when his hands wrap around her body pulling her close using her breasts as a pillow to the side of his face. They both smile and twenty minutes later, blonde Bonnie with the bug-eyed shades is making her way out of his office.

:::

Her whole being is calm even after being showed roughly twenty men that Caroline and Elena had picked out describing likes, dislikes and hobbies. She was barely paying attention though, her morning with Stefan had been more peaceful than she expected but it was what she preferred. A booty call was what she was looking for but then those three words that Stefan had said changed the mood of it all. There's my girl. Not, 'there she is' or 'there we go', but 'there's my girl'. My girl. Maybe she was thinking too much of it and she knew that she would've been if they ended up having sex, but when he stopped her, that's when her head started to spin in thought. She missed laying with him just simply talking about nothing and to have that this morning was a refresher.