Chapter 6

A/N: I'm so glad that you all are enjoying the flashbacks! Thanks for all the reviews :)

And to all of my Bamon shippers, Damon will now be in mainly all of my chapters from here on.

:::

Bonnie let out a breath as she opened the front door. She hasn't seen Stefan since the party which had been four days ago. She guess he had the same idea to stay away thinking that they might have overstepped that pretend line that Bonnie had drew herself, but the thing was that it didn't feel wrong at the time and it doesn't feel all that bad now either.

"Hey,"

"Hi,"

Stefan smiled then stepped inside when she moved away. They stayed staring then turned their heads once they heard Raina come down the stairs.

"Ready?"

"Yeah,"

Raina said good bye and hugged her mom before walking out the door. Stefan lingered behind and when he turned to her as he opened his car door, she was still looking.

:::

Stefan sat across from his baby girl and her boyfriend. He wanted to meet this Joe kid especially learning what he learned about his daughter wanting to sleep with him. He wasn't sure if Raina was the only one that shared this feeling so he decided not to mention it this time around.

He looks at Joe and at Joe only not speaking for minutes just a simple stare down. He could tell that the poor kid was fidgeting under the table and that brought a smile to his face. He had him right where he wanted him.

"So, Joe, was it?" Stefan started causing Raina to roll her eyes.

"Yes, sir."

"Tell me, Joe, how old are you?"

"Fourteen-"

"Fourteen," Stefan repeated sitting back.

"I'll be fifteen next week."

"Fifteen." Stefan said like he was impressed. "How did you and my daughter meet, Joe."

"Um, we had- have the same English class and I thought she was very beautiful and smart so I started talking to her and after about a month I asked her out and she said yes."

"Are you a troubling kid, Joe?"

"No, sir."

"Have you figured out your future yet, Joe? What do you want to do it be when you're older, Joe?"

"Um, I was thinking about being a police officer or join the Army."

Stefan only nodded his head liking his answer but didn't make it known.

"Let me tell you something, Joe, you seem like a good kid and my daughter likes you so I'll say this as nicely as I can." Stefan leaned up in his chair eliminating a great amount of space between them. Stefan saw him swallow hard and move back some. He smiled and placed his hand his daughter's boyfriend shoulder and gave pat before gripping it in his hand. "If you hurt my daughter, Joe, especially intentionally, you and I, Joe, we'll have a little talk. Do you understand."

"Yes, sir."

Stefan pulled his lips back to his teeth. "Good."

Stefan stood up and Joe and Raina followed suit. He shook the young mans hand and hugged his daughter before letting them go on their date. He was tempted to follow them, but thought better of it deciding to keep his cell phone ring on high instead just in case something happens.