Chapter 37

Still languorous from imparting pleasure on each other for the whole evening and night, they laid on the bed sapped but sated.

Sidharth had one of his hands resting behind his head while the other one played with the silk of her hair that was fanned out on his chest, as her head rested there.

“Sweetuuuuuu” her groggy voice stirred him, and he hummed lazily for a response.

“Snorkellinggggggg” she yawned, trying to ease off him, but he pulled her back again.

“Sleep baby” he murmured, covering her with his arm and leg, caging her movement.

“uuhhuuuhh, we will be late, the instructor is meeting us at 9.00” she quipped, but he snuggled into her more

“Do you really have the energy to go snorkelling now? I can barely feel my legs.
Lets just stay in bed love” even as he said that his lips were brushing against the soft skin on her back, making her squirm.

She turned to him and ran her palm on his cheek, the gorgeous sleepy face didn’t deter her mischievous thoughts.

“will you make love to me?” she whispered, bringing her lips close to his, and his eyes flew open as his face broke into a pie eating grin.

“You don’t even have to ask” he breathed and hastily began to climb over her, but she pushed him back with a throaty laugh.

“And ur energy seems to have backed up suddenly” her teasing tone, made him understand the joke she had played on him.

“I hate you” he growled and pulled her in for a tickling session making her howl her lungs out with laughter and then wail out in pain.

“Stoppppp pleaseee, my sides hurt” she pleaded and only then did he end the punishment.

“Don’t mess with me baby” he panted, smiling at her and she giggled too.

“Look at u breathing like you’ve run a mile. This is why I tell u to cut down on ur smoking” she chided and finally got out of the bed, clutching the sheet to her chest.

“I have been smoking since I was 17, I cant quit suddenly, But I will get there. M trying” he ruefully said, joining her in the bathroom.

“Just how old are you?” she looked at his reflection in the mirror, as he bent down curling his arms around her waist with his chin placed on her shoulder.

“Isnt it too late to ask this question?” he chuckled

“I don’t know may be late twenties?” she asked studying him and smiled at his immediate nod of disagreement.

“And however old you are it really doesn’t matter. Because I would still love you just the way I do now” her reply made him laugh his head off

“Baby you make it sound like I am ancient old. Please” tearing away her hands from the bedsheet bunched at her chest, her turned her, as the cloth pooled at their feet.

His hands glided in a slow leisurely movement starting from the side of her breasts, until they reached the magnificent curve of her hip.

He picked her up, like she weighed nothing at all and she too latched her legs around him, as usual.

“Just FYI, I am 35 and as luck would have it, you were the gift sent to me this year, luxuriously wrapped in a black sequined saree, knocking the breath out of me” carrying her to the shower stall, he let the warm jet of water wash them.

Her mind calculated the dates back to Adhimaan’s party. She had worn the saree then when they had met the first time.

“29th September? That’s ur birthdate? That was when we met, for the first time…right?” finger combing his wet hair, she asked and he smiled.