Chapter 36

With smiles that touched their eyes and hands linked into each others, Sidharth and Shehnaaz walked out blushing at the Male airport and took a sea plane to their destination.

Surrounded by an azure sky, the pristine beach with soft, powder white sand and clear blue water that was transparent like glass, the natural setting of the Jubilee Maldives, located at the southern tip, was splendid, but a coral atoll which surrounded the island made this place unique and mesmerizing.

The Jubilee logo consisted of two arches of laurel leaves, with the name jubilee written across the centre.

And the atoll, gave it a semblance of the very same logo with 20 luxury villas lining it, 10 on each side.

The band of colors that the house reef had to offer was enhanced with the equally
vibrant hues of marine life, thriving underneath the clear water.

The moment they set foot on the island, Shehnaaz’s face had split into an infectious grin that had transpired to his as well.

She twirled around in excitement, with a twinkle in her eyes, soaking in the beautiful surroundings “This is so beautiful Sidharth” she cooed, in sheer amazement.

“Thank you baby, I am so glad you love it” he responded, once again beaming with pride.

Jubilee Maldives was one of their most profit making properties and boasted of a year round booking, thanks to the world class service and the scenic locations the resort had to offer.

“Shall we go? Let me show you around” Sidharth took her hand and together they entered the reception area, where the staff welcomed their boss.

After the usual pleasantries, Sidharth took her for a tour of the island, leaving Shehnaaz’s mouth agape from time to time.

Understandably, the painter in her was left mesmerized at the beautiful canvass of nature laid out in front of her.

A guy called Mohammed led them through an expansive wooden walkway to their reserved accommodation which was another breath taking affair.

Towards the end rim of the atoll was the beautiful Ocean Villa.

The spacious yet cozy space was elegantly stylized neutrally, leaving it upto the shallow turquoise waters to weave its colorful magic.

The best part was the outer deck, which had an infinity pool on one side but there were also stairs that led straight into the ocean, surrounded by the house reef.

“Only one word comes to my mind after seeing this, “Heaven” she whispered and turned around to hug him.

“Thank you for bringing me here Sidharth” she made a jump at him, burying into
his arms while his mouth found hers.

After a late lunch Shehnaaz got busy sifting thru her bag where as Sidharth was occupied with some paperwork that his staff had got for him to sign.

“Sidharth you must be kidding me now, you said you wont be working once we got here” her annoyed voice trailed from the bedroom, making him shut his eyes in despair.

Yes he had said there wont be any work, but these were some important contract papers which needed his attention.

“almost done baby” he called back apologetically and went back to the task in hand.

A while later however, when she emerged out of the room, he couldnt really help himself but forget the papers and stare at her with his lips parted.

Shehnaaz was wearing his discarded shirt from the morning, but still managed to look like a million bucks.

Her face was fresh as a daisy and the disheveled hair was adding to the sexiness