Chapter 35

From the outside, The Jubilee Jet looked too masculine, with a streak of dark blue running along the length of the pearl white aircraft while the Jubilee logo proudly sat on its tail.

But as they entered with a warm welcome from the flight attendant, she drank in the luxurious interiors with awestruck eyes.

Working into aviation for more than three years now, she had been into private jets earlier, but this one was in a different league altogether.

The color scheme adhered to the brand Jubilee, and the décor was exquisitely set.

The jet was a midsized one, with a seating capacity of 6 and even had a bedroom, for the busy boss to take a nap in between hopping countries.

When Sidharth was done giving her a tour and they came back to take their seats she let out a sigh sinking in to the opulent and comfy seat which felt like riding a soft cloud.

Sidharth who was watching her all the while, nudged her, tearing her away from her thoughts.

“You like it?” kissing the back of her hand, which was linked in his, he turned to her.

“I have no words. This baby is class apart” her hand bounced as she slapped the soft armrest of the couch, the twinkling eyes and the smile touching them made her excitement and pleasure evident.

“Thank you Ms. Gill, We are glad we could live upto ur expectations” pride surged into him, as he spoke.

Jubilee Hotels was his grandfathers baby, but it was a given fact that he was as much a contributor to put the Jubilee name in the position it was in today.

His grand fathers modus operandi had been mostly traditional, but with Sidharth’s entry into the business, they had started going global and also made double the profits with their upgraded business model.

After that there was no looking back.

This jet had been one of the numerous assets acquired by the Shukla’s, which not only elevated their societal credibility, but also pushed badepapa further in the list of the country’s high networth individuals.

Sidharth remembered after his first flight in the jet, Badepapa hadn’t stopped smiling the whole day.

He had once again managed to make his old man proud and that was more exhilarating for him than owning the jet.

“Helllooo have ur thoughts taken flight already?” she snapped her fingers to pull him away from his thoughts.

“Sorry” he chuckled, “I was just thinking of Badepapa. He was the happiest when we bought this mean machine” with a tight-lipped smile, his head bent low as an acute ache from missing his grand dad burnt his chest.

“I wish I had the good fortune of meeting Badepapa” she said softly taking his hands in hers.

“Ohhhh he would have adored you from the word go. If you think I spoil you crazy, that guy would have spoilt you to madness.” Sidharth grinned, pecking her forehead.

“My badepapa was really something. True you should have met him” badepapa’s memories always got him heavy hearted.

Shehnaaz understood, he was having a moment and just kept holding his hands, silently giving him the comfort of a loved one.

Soon enough the pilot dropped by, to introduce himself and say hello and left them assuring a great flying experience.

Halfway into the air, when they unbuckled themselves, they had another visitor “Excuse me sir, mam, would you like some refreshments?” Mishka, their hostess came next, courteously smiling at them both and placed an ash tray in front of Sidharth, as
was common practice when he flew.