Therapy ~ SamBucky

If you don't ship/like SamBucky you can skip but for all my SamBucky lovers 🥰 please enjoy

You (the reader) are included in this! But it's Sam x Bucky

---------------------------------------------

You watched, quite helplessly, as Sam ran through the house laughing his head off at whatever prank he had just pulled on Bucky. You simply sat, finding it amusing until you heard glass shatter.

"THAT'S IT! FREEZE"

Both the boys froze in their spots, Buckys left arm reaching for Sam as his right hand had Sam by his shirt while Sam had both hands on Bucky trying to push him away.

"What did you break?"

"Um...a vase?"

You looked at the glass scattered on the floor, noting that the vase on the table was still standing.

"It was a picture frame, you two, clean it up now. And no throwing the glass again!"

They nodded, stepping away from each other and going to get materials needed, while you went to your room, pulling out your phone.

--------------------------------------------

"I don't wanna be here!"

Both Sam and Bucky shouted as you parked your car outside a building.

"Trust me, you need to be here, now cmon it'll be fun"

Bucky mumbled a response, walking next to you as Sam stood on the other side.

--------------------------------------------

You sat in the waiting room, a magazine in your hands as Sam and Bucky sat on opposite ends of the room making faces at one another. Eventually, they were called to a room, Sam went first, Bucky followed behind, a bored look on their faces.

---------------------------------

"So Mr. Barnes, Mr. Wilson, your friend y/n came to me, told me some of your issues and wants to help you guys, but I want to hear it from you."

The two boys looked at each other before turning back at the lady before them.

"Mr. Barnes? What about Mr. Wilson aggravates you?"
-------------------------------------------------

You walked into the room to see Bucky and Sam staring at each other, their chairs turned so their knees were touching.

"Well well well..."

"Ms. Y/l/n do you understand why they're still having their contest? They've been like this for five minutes"

"Just blink already!" you snapped your finger between them but they just smirked and continued.

And that is how you ended up staying in the same room for over twenty minutes. Every time one blinked they'd insist on starting over.

-------------------------------------------------

Word Count: 400

Written: idek - February 24, 2021

Published: February 24, 2021