The Party~Bucky

"If happy ever after did exist. I would still be holding you like this."

••••••••••••••••••••••••♡•••••••••••••••••••••••

You stood in front of your bedroom mirror, unsure of which dress to wear.

Tony was throwing one of his huge parties, the reason? Well, he didn't tell you. He told everyone expect you.

You knew everyone would be there, and you were excited to see and hangout with them, they were your family after all.

But you weren't sure what would happen when you saw him.

You see, you and Bucky had a relationship, it was great. But things seemed off as you approached 7 months. He ended up breaking up with you, in fear he would hurt you over something or something would happen.

You told him things would be fine and that things were fine, but he ended it right then and there. After that, you moved out.

You moved to an apartment building, and have been living there ever since.

That was three and a half months ago.

You still worked with the team, but you just couldn't stay there anymore.

But now, here you were, standing in the elevator of the building, about to enter the party.

I'll leave the hair style up to you :)

The elevator dinged, and the door slowly opened. You were met with loud music, lights, two open bars, and a whole lot of people. You walked up to the bar, smiling as you saw Tony approach you.

"Finally you're here! I was starting to get bored"

"Funny, but yeah, I'm here"