First Date

𝙋𝙧𝙚𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚:
𝙃𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙖𝙘𝙩 & 𝙒𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙖 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚

--------------------------♡------------------------

𝙎𝙚𝙗𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙖𝙣:

He was a bit nervous, but very excited

He took you out to a movie and it just so happened to be y/f/m

You enjoyed the whole date and after the movie, he took you to a store (like 7-11 or wherever) and you guys bought a few snacks before going back to his house to watch another movie.

(After all that, he took you home later that night since it was only about 10 and you kissed him before running inside your house, making him do a small dance on your doorstep)

𝘽𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙮:

He was nervous,

Sure he had been a ladies man in the 40s , but, now? Well, he wasn't exactly sure what he was now, so when you agreed to go on a date with him, he was over the moon. But again, still nervous.

Steve did his best to reassure him he'd be fine.

He took you to a diner he had seen when he was out one day, it was decorated to look and give the classic diner vibe (idk if that makes sense, but)

After that he walked you back to your apartment and you gave him a kiss on the cheek before wishing him a good night, which left him and yourself blushing messes.

He definitely went home and told all the Avengers about it, well, anyone that cared to listen. You bet your ass Steve listened as if he was a teenage girl receiving gossip.

A/N:
Idk how much I like this but oh well