Mission - Bucky

Requested by rowena1873!

"What's up guys?" Sandra greeted as she approached both Sam and Bucky who were currently overlooking a map.

Both looked up, sending a small greeting back before continuing what they were doing. Sandra walked over to the pair, looking over the files.

"For this mission, you and Bucky will be going" Sam announced, turning to you both

Sandra immediately turned to Bucky, the two staring at each other for a moment.

"When do we start?" She asked, turning back to Sam

------------------------------------------------------

"I see one of them, around the corner, I think I can t-" Sandra started, speaking quietly before she was cut off.

"Do not engage, I have it handled" Bucky spoke, taking the person out seconds later

"I could've done that" Sandra rolled her eyes at him, moving ahead of him and raising her gun.

The man simply shook his head, a smug smile on his lips as he continued down the path. The two kept forward, checking surroundings as they searched for the main group they needed to take out. Taking out the members would result in them being able to retrieve all the stolen objects (I'll leave whatever they stole to everyone's imagination)

Sandra was able to knockout a security guard, pressing her ear piece as she spoke.

"One guard down, about two left down the Hall to the left"

"Got it" she heard from the other end of the comms before she heard a grunt and a body hit the ground. She took out the other guard and met with Bucky halfway. The two looked around before Bucky agreed to take left and she took right.

Sandra was able to come upon the main room first, seeing everything scattered. She took cover near a wall as two members walked into the room. She silently took them out after a few moments, laying them down gently to not make noise.

"Someone's here..." someone said, looking around the room as they pulled out a gun of their own. A few more members filed into the room, making Sandra whisper to Bucky over the comms where she was. As he made his way to her, the girl couldn't wait any longer, knowing she was risking being found it she did wait.

She immediately fired her own gun, shooting one and quickly hiding again. She remembered skills she learned as took out the others quickly and avoided the other gunshots. Just as she took out the last person, Bucky walked into the room, watching her.

"What took so long Barnes?" she asked, looking up

"I watched from here, you had it covered" he replied, smiling slightly as she shook her head. As the girl began to bag up the objects, Bucky looked down, realizing he was falling for the girl.

------------------------------------------------------

Word Count: 463

A/N:
I'm so sorry this took me so long to write :(

Written: May 10, 2021- June 16, 2021
Published: June 16, 2021