EPISODE 46 ~ RYDE OR DIE Part 3

Hussle

Midnight finally arrived. We got to the quiet streets of Los Angeles, I really do miss this place. Still crowded as ever, the girls, the bros and most importantly, the rides.

Dave seemed a little nervous behind the wheel. I don't Know why though, it's not like he's an amature

"You good, bro?" I asked him.

"Sure... Why?"

"You kinda like you're about to shit your pants." I explained to him and he chuckled.

"it ain't like that, man. I'm just tryna put my game face on."

"You do that, general. Show them how the asghedoms roll." That's my effort on hyping my bro.

I rolled the window down and called somebody I ain't seen in a while, Buddy.

Buddy Is a talented youngsta, him and I are always competing with each other, especially when it comes to car modifications

Buddy Is a talented youngsta, him and I are always competing with each other, especially when it comes to car modifications. Let's just say, he's a good friend of mine and we go way back

I Told him to come over so I call halla at him real quick.

"I don't believe it! Nipsey hussle. Nigga you still breathing?" He asked as we dapped on each other.

"The fuck would I be dead for, Holmes?"

"I ain't seen you around these parts in a minute, bro. Its like you Fucken dissapeared." Buddy said to me & he's right. I haven't been here in a while. With the drama going on, I haven't had time to do what I love, Race.... Not to mention, I can't walk nomore.

" Alot been going on, lil bro. I'll explain everything later, but right now I want you to meet my Brother, Dave East."

Buddy went a lil bit down to see Dave. They bumped fists

"I want you to set him up for tonight's race. Is there still a spot open?"

"Sure thing. Wait, why you ain't you racing?"

"If you get this man a spot, I'll tell you." that was my response. Buddy nodded his head and went to go put Dave in the race. I laid my eyes back to Dave.

"Alright. It's time to crush these chumps."

"You seem like you have confidence in me." he said with a wide grin on his face.

"Cause I've seen you behind the wheels before. If you can beat me, than you practically can beat anybody in this town. Now go and win that money, Bro."