FLASHBACK CHAPTER 5

Young Nipsey

Lana and I, we were getting real close. Every after school I'd take to the spot that sells that best wings around, Buffalo wild wings right at E Del Amo Blvd. The more hung out, the more we bonded.

One night while my parents were away, Lana came over to my place to study for a test we were going to write the next day

I opened the door for her and let her into
the crib.

"Welcome to Casa de Asghedom. Can I get you anything?Some Water, juice or a foot message?"

She giggled at me.

"No way are your hands touching my feet."

"Oh Pheshaw . These hands work magic, girlfriend."I snapped my fingers and talked spoke like a gay person. She couldn't stop laughing at my accent.

We got startled once we saw Lisa standing in the middle of the stairs with her teddy bear.

" Is this your little sister? "Lana whispered to me.

" Yeah. My 8 year old sister who should be in bed right now."I gave Lisa stern eyes.

" Oh come on, Ermias. It's only 7pm. Enough with that big brother nonsense. She's very cute. " Lana couldn't stop smiling at Lisa.

Young Lana

" Hey there little one. What's your name?" I asked her

"My mom calls me Lisa." She answered while squeezing her pink teddy.

"Well that's a pretty name for a pretty girl. It's not as pretty as my name though."

"what's your name?" She asked me with a cute voice.

"My name is Lana." I gladly answered and she made a little giggle that was so adorable.

"Nah uh. My name is prettier." She shook her little head as she refused.

"Yah uh"

"Nah uh"

It went like that for a good 30 seconds than we ended up laughing together. She hopped on downstairs and wrapped her arms around my legs.

"Wanna watch movies with me?"She asked as she looked at me with the most adorable puppy eyes.

" sure thing I'd love to. "I responded

" But Lisa she-

"Estamos viendo televisión, Ermias. Fin de la discusión" I stated to Ermias and grabbed Little Lisa's hand as we went to the living room.

Young Nipsey

I couldn't believe it. My little sister cock was cock blocking me. This was truly a face palm moment. Damn you, Lisa.

To be continued