EPISODE 53 - THE COME BACK

Chili

I was still posted at the crib playing video games, and finally my sister and my dumbass friend, Shane decide to come back.

"Chili, we got news, bro. We found a mustang to boost." My dumbass friend, Shane boasted as he walked in. I wasn't phased at all, instead I continued to play my video games like I heard nothing.

"Helloooo. Earth to Chilli? Did you hear what Shane just said?"

That's when I paused the game and stood up from the couch. Without uttering a single word, I just stared at the both of them.

"Blueface was here." I said whilst starring at My sister, Summer. She instantly froze

"Who's blueface?" Shane asked.

"Blueface is an AK Ryder. He's also my Ex boyfriend." Summer answered

"Whoa whoa what?!"

"Relax Shane. It's not that deep, okay? What the fuck was he looking for?" Summer asked me

"He came here to warn us. Said Choppa is onto us."

"Choppa? I thought he was done with us after that stunt he pulled."

"Well he aint & it looks like he's ready to go to war with us..."

"That's crazy. We can't go to war with them. We don't even have enough fire power to defend ourselves." Said Shane.

"I know , but we got no choice... whether we like it or not , Choppa is coming after us."

"Who the fuck does Choppa think he is? Just cause he rolling with the North 40 crew , he can pick on us whenever he wants??!" My annoyed sister spewed.

"Right now is not the time to complain, Sis. We gotta end this and we gotta end it by putting a bullet in Choppa's head. He's gonna pay for what he did to my friends...."

Hussle

Sunday Morning...

I was still in bed, found it very hard to wake up... It felt like a bad dream, but It wasn't... Last night while I was at the gym, I discovered that Snoop is deceased. I couldn't believe it at all.

Someone opened the door to my room and got in. It was my baby sister, Lisa.

"Morning you ..." She said with a bit of remorse as she stood by the door way.

"Morning.." I replied back. Things were a bit awkward since Friday, I mean that confession Lauren had to make, it kinda drifted us apart....

"I'm heading out to church in a few minutes.. I thought you'd be Interested to come." She offered.

"Maybe that's not such a bad idea." I responded to her offer. It's been a minute since I been to church. I think that's what I need right now, A step closer to God.

"Cool. Lemme run you a bath and I'll tell you when it's ready.."

"I'd appreciate that." I tried so hard to smile and look strong, but it wasn't gonna cut it.

Lisa walked out and closed the door but she opened it once again.

"Ermias... He's in a better place now." She mentions and leaves the room again.

I turned my eye to the clear window and allowed a small tear to run down my right eye as I starred at the sky. Pictures in my mind started popping up. Pictures of snoop... I can't believe he's actually dead.

>>>>>

We finally arrived at church, Lisa and I got front row seats as The church was about to start....