EPISODE 36 ~ THE DARKEST OF DAYS

Lauren

It was 8 in the morning. Lisa was finally getting discharged from the hospital. I don't know about Ms Asghedom yet. I guess I'll find out today.

I sat in the waiting area and suddenly, I see my best friend looking back to normal and walking again. I got up quickly and ran into her arms, I was just too excited to see her out of that hospital bed.

"babe, you're back to normal."

"yeah, doctor said there's no need for me to stay here any longer... So I'm okay now."

"And how about your mother, how is she?"

"It's too early to say. There's nothing they can do to help here. She needs to go to a private hospital where she can get proper medical treatment." Lisa said, I could tell her heart was not taking this well.

"Those hospitals are crazy expensive, Lisa. Where are you going to get that kind of money?"

"That's what I have to figure out, but they agreed to transport her to a hospital in Los Angeles. Me and Ermias have to come up with a plan and see what we can do.... Speaking of Ermias, how is he?"

Fuck, I didn't mention to Lisa that nipsey got shot..... Here goes nothing I guess.

" Lisa, Ermias went to a hospital... They say he got shot. I finally told her, but to see her getting worked up wasn't easy.

She took a seat and held her head. I sat next to her and tried to confort my friend.

" There's this huge dark cloud right on top of my family. I don't know what I did to deserve it though...." her voice began to Crack, that means she was close to crying.

I did as much as I could to comfort her, the tears were still falling out of her and I don't blame her at all.

" Lisa, don't say that alright? Things are going to look up. God is on our side and always remember that.... Now let's go home. We got a long journey ahead of us."

"let's go...."

The Game

I wouldn't believe it if I didn't see it for myself. The nutorious Chino is now nothing but a corpse. Things are starting to look up. I was with Bullet and we began discussing our next move.

"The Fat OG is out of the game. I think it's time we took over the streets and run Compton."

"You underestimate Ruffwest, youngblood. Big Chino might have the leader , but YG was always the mastermind behind Ruffwest. He knows these streets better than errbody and that's why they on top." Bullet was stating facts or he was looking for an excuse.

" Then how about we take em out as well."

"I'm too young to fucking die, Terrell. We already lost a lot of men in the past few weeks, killing YG will just wipe the black aces out of the game entirely." He explained further.

"Then what do we do, Bullet? We can't just sit around and smoke dope when there's a big ass opportunity right in front of our faces."

"I know, but if we really want to do this, we're gonna have to think smart and choose our next move carefully. Ya dig?"

"Then do what leaders are supposed to do, make a plan."

"I aint the leader no more, you are. Now start using your head." Bullet said to me. I laid my back on the couch and looked at the ceiling.

Hussle

Finally left the hospital, but in a wheelchair. Dave pushed me out and we got to his car. He helped me get inside and placed my wheelchair in the trunk. I waited for him to get in the driver seat so we could leave.