EPISODE 58 ~ NECESSARY WAR BRINGS PEACE PART 2

Dave East

I've been in the hospital....  Shane didn't seem he was waking up soon. I stood by his side , watched in pain as I saw all those Machines hooked onto him trying to keep him alive....

He Kinda reminds me of the days when I was still nothing but a troublesome kid.

I hope he makes it through... cause I'll feel like it's my fault if he kicks the bucket....

Lisa

I was in my room, trying to stay calm cause at the moment, my head felt like it was about to explode. A small tear left my eye.... My brother suddenly barges into my room without knocking.

"What the hell is going on Lisa?" He asked.

"Can you please give a girl some privacy?" I tried to avoid his question.

"Lisa you can't leave me in the dark. What was Shane doing at Dave's? How do they even know each other?"
Nip wasn't gonna stop bugging me until I answered...

"Your brother tried to steal from Dave."

"What?!" He reacted with confusion. 
"But who shot him?"

"I don't know. Dave says it was a drive by......"

Ermias just stood there quietly trying to process everything.

"I'm tired , Ermias. I really am. I can't live like this. Not anymore...."

"What are you saying , Sis?" He asked

"I wanna leave..."

"Leave? What do you mean leave? You mean leave slauson?"

"Yeah... as soon as Shane gets out of the hospital, I'm taking him to grandma's." I stated

"You can't leave Slauson. This place is your home. You've been here all your life Li...

"Then maybe that's the Goddamn problem!" I was quick to cut him off while he was speaking.
"Our lives have been miserable for a very long time. We lost so much.... Dad died .. Mom is fighting for her life in hospital, and now Shane got shot. All of this happening cause we didn't get out of the hood... it's time to leave the hood Ermias, and you know I am right." My eyes were watery after my short speech. I could feel my heart breaking slowly and I was trying so hard not to burst into tears. I was just so tired of everything.

My brother didn't even say a word. He just stood still and stared at me. Maybe he was starting to realise it too.

"I'm not gonna decide for you Ermias. You're old enough to make your own decisions... but Shane is my responsibility, and I'm gonna do what's best for him."

"Your mom is still here, Lisa" He mentions

"I know, but let's face it... she's as good as gone."

"Don't say that Lisa! Mom is strong. She will pull through!" Ermias spoke with aggressiveness.

"It's hard to accept. I know, what's more hard is watching her lay on that hospital bed, with her eyes closed... and not knowing when they'll open." I softly responded. He was grinding his teeth and looked like he was about to cry

"Ermias...." I uttered out after a moment of silence

"You can leave Slauson. Take Shane with you... I'll stay here and watch over Ma." After what he said , My big brother marched out of my room and banged the door close, what I said must have upset him. I don't blame him.... But he has to understand, Mom is not as strong as she used to be.

Leroy

Our soldiers were heavily strapped. Those Russians kept their end of the deal and now it's time to deliver. We got into our rides, I was shotgun with ice cube as we prepared to leave our home base.

"Next stop...Compton " I cocked my gun and Ice Cube drove off....

Time to go to War.....