EPISODE 13 ~ SAME BLOOD

Shane

Chilli was peacefully asleep in his bedroom. Shane & Summer managed to patch his gunshot wound before it spilled more blood out so he still breathing. Can't say the same about the others......

I was besides a sleeping chilling with my head down & my eyes covered by my hand. I can't believe I lost my friends in one day.... Baby Jake , Boomer , Hakeem & many more.

Summer came into the room with a bowl of hot soup. She put it beside Chilli & sat next to me.

"I got off the phone with Boomer's parents .... they heard the news ." She said with a sad voice.

I stood up & grabbed on Summers hand. I dragged her out of Chilli's room & took her to the room next door.

"Is this how gangsters live? Is this how the life of a Gang banger? You always gotta look on ya shoulder , be cautious of everywhere you go?" I shouted with anger .She had no words to say at all "If that's the life y'all want , then I don't want to be a part of it." I Said shaking my head.

I was about to leave the room until Summer grabbed my arm. 

"You can't go." She Said softly

"Why the fuck not?"

"Cause they'll find you & kill you too." She answered

"Like they won't kill me when I'm with y'all? Forget it I'm outta here." I yanked my arm away from her & walked out of the room. Summer was following me to the exit with her yapping ass.

"Shane , you can't leave Chilli. Not like this."

"Bullshit! I'm going back home, Summer." I told her straight up then she quickly got in my way. "Summer , get out of my way." I warned her with my facial expression

"I ain't gonna do that."

"Summer if you don't move , imma-

She quickly cut me off by Kissing my Lips. She dragged her tongue inside my mouth &  kissed me until I gave in .I grabbed her ass & pulled her closer to me but I finally came back to my senses & pushed Summer away from me.

"Damn boy , you got some hot fire in there..." she said , chuckling.

"You ain't finna seduce me like dat , baby girl!" I Said , wiping the lipstick off my face.

"You're right .... I don't need to." She come closer to me again. "I already have..."

This time she slowly went in for the kiss & I allowed it. She wrapped my arms behind my neck & i grabbed her by the butt I squeezed that ass as French kissed me real good and shit just got heated from there......

Hussle

Nipsey was down at the Hospital......

"I'm just glad that you're okay." I Said to my mom & she kindly smiled at me. I grabbed her & softly kissed it

"How's my little boy , Shane?" She asked.

"He's good." I lied

"Why hasn't he come to visit his mother?" She asked.

I scratched my head & stuttered "uhm he gets tired from school. He always comes back home & takes a serious power nap. Plus you know it's that time of the year where you gotta be serious with ya books." I said playing with my hands