EPISODE 16 ~ SHOOT TO KILL.

Lauren

It was 8 in the morning & someone was banging pretty hard on my door and it was so annoying. I wonder who could it be since I already paid rent to the landlord.

I walked out of my room , wearing a gown & bandannas covering my hair. There was still loud banging on the door

"Ughh I'm coming!" I Said as marched to the door with my bunny slips. I checked the Peep bike & checked who it was. I gasped & covered my mouth with my hand as I saw Him .

I couldn't believe Who was standing on my doorstep. I unlocked the butler & the door. Who I saw behind it was non other than my big brother. The brother I claimed that he died.

"Leeroy ,you're .. you're

"Out of the big house. Surprised to see me?" He Said with a smirk "after all , you haven't bothered to visit or try to call since the last time..

"You expect me to follow a criminal around? I have a child , Leeroy I'm not about that life anymore."

"You ain't as good as you claim , Lauren. Or should I say Boog. I see you even transformed my ride into your personal shopping cart. That's cool , Ion need it anymore." He shrugged

"Mommy?" I turned around & saw Kobe coming downstairs , rubbing his eyes. "Uncle Lee?" He Said with wide eyes.

"There's my lil nephew?" He said , getting into the house without permission & picked up Little Kobe into his arms. I shook my head & closed the door. "Don't worry about me , I ain't staying long. Just wanted to tell you in person that I'm out of the Pound." He said , carrying Kobe in his arms.

While he played with my son , I couldn't stop giving him a cold look. The fact that he was here , was already frustrating the shit out of me. Me & My brother go way back..... there were a lot of sins made , wayback then.

YG

The two gangsters & partners , Chino & YG were around Santa Monica.

"Tell me why you brought me here. You not exactly the type to take people outing , you know?" I Said , walking side Chino with my crutches

"Hey , I can be a fun guy if I want to."

"Sure thing , big guy . You're a real party freak." I said sarcastically & he laughed. We reached the end of the deck & just looked at the ocean waves.

The big man took out a cigar & lit it up in front of me. " I got the boys on the block getting strapped & ready. Tonight might be war with our cunning rivals , The Black Aces. They gonna get what's theirs!"

"Ey remember, I'm the one who was creeping the dudes."

"Yeah you were & what the fuck were you thinking ? , creeping on a Black Aces & Russians drug meet all by yourself ,boy! You could have been killed."

"Well I'm not , okay? and I was supposed to meet up with Nipsey down there but he ain't show up."

"What were y'all up to?" He asked with this Hostile look on his face.

I looked around before I started yapping "Nipsey's cousin a Black Aces member. Not just any member but The Game himself!" I said to Chino

"Bullshit."

"I ain't capping, man. He's cousin is an Ace Boy."

"Does Nipsey know?"

"He doesn't wanna accept it. That's why I went down at the oil fields , to show him that he got a dangerous killer for a cousin but he ain't show up & that's when they spotted me & tried to put me in the dirt." I explained to Chino