Chapter 12

(Y/N) woke up in a familiar environment. Johnny's bed. Oh no, this is terribly bad indeed. She gulped and sat up, rubbing her aching throat. The dragon coughed as someone opened the door. It was Dean Hardscrabble. She walked over to her as (Y/N) began to sweat nervously. She remembered what she did. Yesterday? How long has she been out for?

"Your finally awake, Miss (L/N). That's a relief. We nearly had to call an ambulance and have you on life support." She began. (Y/N) however just looked at her confused and listened. "I appreciate what you done two days ago at the quad to prevent the 'Cute-ma Kappa' to keep going, but how you did was was highly dangerous and irresponsible. Mr. Worthington, and Mr. Rios has been punished already and I am afraid you must have a punishment for your actions as well. That will be to be Professor Knight's assistant for two months. The Scare Game days and the weekend will be the only times that you'll have breaks." She told her as the blue creature nodded.

"T-Thank you, ma'am. I understand."

"That's good. Your punishment will start this Monday coming up, so you have three days to prepare and rest." Dean Hardscrabble then left.

Three days? That means it is Friday. She has today and the weekend to prepare. The event happened on a Wednesday, so she was out cold for two days. Her body was warm as she knew that ROR had taken care of her.

---

"Is (Y/N) awake!?" Chet asked, slightly worried as the dean just nodded and left the fraternity home. "What a relief! Let's go check on her, Chip!"

"Good idea." He smiled as they headed to Johnny's bedroom. Chip knocked on the door and opened it to see (Y/N) just sitting on the bed, looking at her paws. "Hey, (Y/N)." He whispered as the two monsters entered and closed the door behind them.

"W-What happened?"

"Well, you see, squirt! It all happened Wednesday morning. About 11:30am..." Chet began to talk.

---

Flashback to Wednesday at 11:30am~

Johnny picked up (Y/N)'s body bridal style as Javier messed with his fingers in pure regret. ROR headed back to the fraternity home silently. Even Chet was speechless this time.

"I'll take (Y/N) to my room. Chip and Boggs go get the dean now." Johnny ordered as they nodded. "The rest of you clean up this place."

Johnny entered his room and layed her on his bed, wrapping his duvet over her, so her body remains warm. Why did he do that? He knew she hated what he done, and yet he made it worse. He was the idiot... all along.

"I am sorry, babe." He stroked her cheeked as he heard some quiet purrs which made him smile to know that she was hanging on. "Please hang on. Just breathe... no one will hurt you anymore... not even me."

Chip and Randy opened the bedroom door as Johnny saw the dean with two paramedics with her. He gulped and moved away as the doctors examined her to see if she'll be okay, which she was.

"Mr. Worthington. You and Mr. Rios need to come with me this instant." Hardscrabble told him as he nodded and went to get Javier.

"Javier. Come on, we have to go with the dean."

---

Dean Hardscrabble lead Johnny and Javier to her office as they all sat down.

"Now, gentlemen. I have heard many reports from ROR, and I am not at all impressed with both of you. Mr. Rios, you have committed woman abuse to (Y/N) (L/N), nearly killing her from choking her. Mr. Worthington, you have humiliated a fraternity team and monsters in front of the whole University. You also yelled and hurt (Y/N)'s feelings which isn't that bad, but still unacceptable. Therefore, you two will have daily jobs to help around the school. Mr. Worthington, you will help out cleaning in the cafetiere by placing out food and cleaning the floor after dinner time, you understand me?" Johnny hated this soo much. He was disgusted.

"Yes, ma'am..."

"Good. Mr. Rios, you will be a library worker for the librarian. You will make sure that at Library is cleaned by the time it closes at 7pm. You will need to be there at 4pm everyday. Do I make myself clear?" She asked.

"Y-Yes, ma'am." Javier looked at the floor ashamed.

"You both will be doing these jobs for two months. You are dismissed, gentlemen." Hardscrabble finished as they nodded and left the office, heading back to the frat home.

---

The boys returned to the fraternity house and explained everything as Johnny was annoyed at himself, so he went to his room. He saw his girlfriend... or ex-girlfriend for that matter. He stroked through her fur, and heard her gurgle in pleasure. She could feel his touches to her.

End of Flashback, and back to the present...

---

"And that is basically what happened!" Chet spoke loudly as (Y/N) nodded and looked around the room. Reggie, Chip and Randy were looking worried at her as she sat up and yawned deeply. "You're seriously tired!?"

"N-No. I am just waking up from a long sleep." She stood up and Randy gave her worried eyes. "What about you lot? Are you punished to? Obviously, because you were apart of it all."

"We are not allowed to throw parties for three months because of what we did to the Oozma's." Chip explained as (Y/N) nodded, having a small smile on her face.

"At least you are all being taught a lesson for humiliating a team."

---

Johnny and Javier returned home around the same time as they saw everybody sitting down, watching TV. The boys were on the couches and (Y/N) was curled up on Johnny's chair, feeling tired again.

Javier joined Chip and Chet as Johnny looked down at (Y/N), smiling slightly. She opened her eyes and jumped out of the seat, landing on all four. He sat down and patted his lap. (Y/N) looked at him with sly eyes and crawled over to him and claimed up onto his lap. Her tail hanging off the chair as she curled up like a dog. He chuckled to himself and stroked her head gently.

"You owe me..." She giggled as Johnny nodded.

"Anything for my babe."

"I thought we were-" He pulled her up to face him into his eyes and kissed her lips causing to blush deeply. She moved away after a minute and didn't know what to say next.

"I'm sorry for doing what I did. It was wrong. C-Could you ever accept me back?" He tried to act all confident, but was failing badly at it.

"Y-Yeah, I will. I think I gave you enough payback." She giggled and nuzzled against his neck. Javier got out his phone and took a picture of them and chuckled. Everyone else giggled and whispered 'couple goals' or 'cute' or 'eww, get a room'. The last one obviously being Chet and Chip. "I love you, Johnny."

"I love you to, (Y/N)." They then both kissed again as her tail made her away to wrap his small one as they made out for a while. Everyone else ignored them and continued to watch the movie which was amazing.