Chapter 13

It was the next day and (Y/N) woke up in the guest room. She decided to sleep by herself tonight so she can think about the events that have happened over the last week. It was stressful and annoying. It was now Monday and it was time for her to help Professor Knight for two months.  It wasn't the worse type of job, but she rather not be an assistant to students her age.

She looked through her bag to find something smart to wear. There was nothing fancy, but black and white clothing seems reasonable. She had a white shirt with black stripes. She brushed the fur on her tail and went to get some breakfast.

"Toast sounds nice this morning." She hummed and went to the ROR's kitchen. She saw Chet eating some chocolate. His face was stuffed with it. "Chet... you got a 'bit' of chocolate on your face." It was everywhere.

"I know! I am a messy eater when it comes to snacks!" He yelled happily and went to the bathroom to clean up. "See you later, squirt!"

"He is one weird student." She giggled and put two pieces of bread in the toaster. She then felt arms wrap around her waist. (Y/N) gasped and saw Johnny. He was a mess. She chuckled and looked at him.

"What...?" He asked tiredly.

"Didn't you get a good sleep?" She asked, moving away from him.

"Not really... I'm very tired." He leaned against the counter and yawned deeply. "I just couldn't sleep well. Probably because I feel bad for doing what I did... which normally doesn't happen that often."

"Do you want some coffee?" She grabbed a cup for him.

"Yeah, dear." He then left the kitchen to sit down in the living room. He then fell asleep on his chair.

---

(Y/N) walked in with extra pieces of toast and Johnny's cup of coffee to see him sleeping soundly in his chair. She sat on the table in front of him and began to eat, making loads of crunching noises.

"Johnny. Wake up." He woke up, humming.

"Oh, thanks." He picked up his coffee and downed it very quickly.

"Calm down."

---

(Y/N) entered the Scaring School and saw Professor Knight getting today's work ready.

"Ahh, Good morning, Miss (L/N). You ready for this?" He asked, smiling slightly. She just nodded.

"What shall I do, sir?"

"Copy this text onto the chalk board please." He handed her a piece of paper with writing on it as she did what she was told.

---

(Y/N) returned to the fraternity house later that day at about four and just wanted to sleep, but she had to wait for everyone else to get back first. The only person who was there was Randy.

---

3 hours later~

Johnny and Javier finally returned back and were a mess. Javier's shirt was all messed up and Johnny was just in a state you wouldn't think he would be in. They were also tired. Don't forget grumpy.

"I'm going into the shower." Javier grumbled and walked upstairs. "Don't bother me either." He finished.

(Y/N) saw Johnny and gave him a hug, and he hugged back without saying a word. He just wanted to sit down. Cleaning is actually very hard, especially with over 1,000 monsters going to the same place at least twice a day. He sat down in his chair as she curls up on his lap again. He leaned backwards and closed his eyes.