Chapter 17

(Y/N) woke up in Johnny's arms, purring quietly as she felt warm and safe. He was still asleep, snoring quietly. She stood up and lightly brushed over her blue fur and moved her tail to her front and started to brush but she got it caught in a tangle part of fur and she tried to pull it out, but gave a result of a loud yelp, causing Johnny to wake up quickly.

He hummed and looked at her and then saw the brush stuck in her tail.

"I guess I missed that spot for a few days of brushing..." She sighed and sat down on the bed as Johnny wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled the brush from her tail. She whimpered loudly and felt happier, now the brush was out. "T-Thanks..."

"Not a problem. Now, lie on your back for me." She did as told as he lightly brushed her fluffy tail. "You might need a trim on this tail, the fur is growing pretty quickly."

"Maybe that's why it got knotty."

"Yeah." He hummed and continued to brush her tails, lightly going over the spikes. "Has anybody ever mistaken you for a boy before? If your fur grew too much?"

"I'd never let it grow much, Johnny, but no. My chest gives it away and I don't have the body structure like a male." He hums at this and finishes his brushing. "Johnny?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you regret not making me a ROR member?" She asked curiously as he thought for a moment. In this last event, she would've been a really good teammate to have. Now thinking of Randy, he never heard his roar or Scare Routine. They just knew he could go invisible and scare that way.

"Well... Your roar is nothing to mess with and it is probably better than James' one, but I am happy you didn't join due to the dangers of the events. Like the first and second one. I wouldn't want you getting hurt." He kissed her horn and she lightly whined and kicked her leg at the feeling. "I didn't mean to be rude when I refused your offer to join, but... I love you and I didn't want that to get in our way of winning."

"Okay, Johnny." She hugged him and he hugged back. "Guess what?" He hummed in return. "You haven't got your horn stuck in the wall for a while."

"Oh, shut up!" He laughed and tickled her, making her laugh playfully.

---

"Monsters University,

We Give Our Heart To You

Whenever Children Are Dreaming, We'll Bring Them Nightmares Too

Oh, Monsters University,

Alma Mater Hail To You"

The whole school sang as respect with this hands on their chest. When it finished the crowd cheered and (Y/N) sat at the front seat, holding Johnny's paw/hand. He smiled, so did the others.

"Welcome to the final competition of the Scare Games." Claire announced as the crowd cheered louder.

"Good luck, guys." (Y/N) smiled at them as Johnny kissed her cheek and they all walked nearly the white line, but not quite. Both teams stood on opposite sides the very small stadium, looking at the technology that stood before them.

"It's time to see how terrifying you really are, in the Scare Simulators!" Brock, the male announcer yelled out excitedly, wanting to see who would win.

"But we warned... Each Simulated Scare has been set to the highest difficulty level." Claire then told them.

"The hightest level!?" Squishy was now afraid as he took a quick glance at ROR and then saw (Y/N) who gave him a small smile and nodded. He nodded back and felt a little more confident.