Chapter 3

(Y/N)'s POV...

Since that little incident with ROR, me and Mike have been working extremely hard to achieve our goals. We passed every test, impressed the Professer and were very confident. I noticed Randy hasn't been around all of the time for some reason.

When we watched the game of Rugby of MU vs Fear Tech. MU destroyed Fear Tech as ROR cheered and their popcorn hit us on the head or arms. Mike was studying as well.

---

It was the day of exam of proving how scary we can be.

It was also the day when I saw Johnny dismiss Sulley from ROR. It was because he was getting beaten by a 'beach ball'. I knew he was on about Mike. I saw Mike walk inside the building with Randy.

I walked past them and noticed that they were looking at me. My tail began to wag slowly, but cautiously as I turned my head at them.

"Something the matter?" I asked as they gulped.

"What you done when we first met took guts." Johnny spoke as I hummed and continued to walk. "No one has ever dared to do something like that to me or the team."

"They are not like me, Worthington. I don't care how popular someone is. If they mess with a friend then I will make sure they'll pay. I guess I am sorry for cutting you like that." I turned my whole body around now looking at the whole team.

"Your forgiven." He groaned slightly as Chet growled at me. I growled back at him and he jumped back. "Cut it out, Chet."

"I'm sorry." He stood next to the tall, grey insect monster. Sulley walked up the steps into the school as I went to follow. I then heard a small whisper and looked behind to see the dark green monster whispering something to the purple monster who has lighter fur than Johnny.

"What were you saying?" I looked at him dead in the eyes.

"I was just saying that your cool." He answered with slobber in his mouth.

"Hmm. Whatever." I then walked into the school.

---

Mike patted the seat next to him for me to sit next to him. I did as he smiled.

"You two looking forward to this?" I asked as Randy and Mike smiled at me slightly nervous.

"I am really nervous." Randy replied.

"No. I am actually feeling really confident." Mike replied also. "What about you, (Y/N)?" He opened his book, not braking eye contact.

"I am nervous, but excited." I replied as Mike then chuckled.

"Make sure you don't blow the dummy up." I chuckled as well at his statement.

"Today's final will judge your ability to assess a child's fear and perform the appropriate Scare in the Scare Simulator." Professor Knight began as a huge door opened to reveal a small room with a bed and a wooden dummy sleeping in it. "The Child's Sensitivity Level will be raised from Bed-wetter to Heavy Sleeper, so give it everything you got. Dean Hardscrabble is with us this morning to see who will be moving on in the Scaring Programme and who will not." He then went to sit at his desk and started the exam. "Let's get started."

The door soon opened as we saw that the ROR's had come in.

Sulley then looked up at them as Johnny out the ROR jacket over the empty seat in front of him. He walked past us and knocked Mike's books onto the floor.

"Hey? Do you mind?" He asked as Sulley smiled at him.

"Don't mind at all." He joked before getting into positions and quietly practised his roaring. I looked at ROR as they paid absolutely no attention to me, but only paying attention to Sulley.