Chapter 8

It was the next day and all of the teams were getting prepared. Especially, Oozma Kappa.

"Okay! Listen up, Oozmas." Mike told his team, as Sulley just leaned and watched against a tree. "Now, we're going to have to start winning these things together, so that means I'm going to need each of you guys to pull your own weight." Mike walked, talked and acted like a strict teacher.

"Mike?" Squishy asked, appearing next to him as he jumped and yelped quietly.

"What is it?" He gasped.

"We've made a list of our strengths and weaknesses." He handed the green monster a piece of paper as he took it off him and looked at it.

"In high school, I was the master of the silent scare." Why, I could sneak up on a field mouse in a pilloe factory." Don smiled as he got onto the floor and his tenticals squished against the floor as he moved forward on all four. "Sorry! They get stickier when I'm sweaty." He smiled nervously and continued as Mike just watched in confusion. "Oh, my gosh, that's terrible." He mummbled to himself.

"We're experts in the ancient craft of close-up magic." Terry spoke as him and Terri some tricks with a stack of cards.

"It's all about... misdirection." Terri spoke as the cards came falling out of his top arm sleeve.

"Uh..." Terry groaned.

"I have an extra toe!" Art laughed and walked over to the two-headed monster, but was talking to Mike. He laughed a little. "Not with me, of course."

"Guys! One slip-up on the next event, and we're goners!" Mike told them, now seemingly in a better mood with himself and his team. "So for this to work, I'm gonna need you to take every instinct you have... and bury it deep, deep down." He crumpled up the piece of paper and threw it elsewhere. Littering.

"Done." Art casually said.

"From now on, we are of one mind. My mind!" He walked and pointed to his own head.

"Oh please..." Sulley scoffed and mummbled as Mike didn't hear and continued to with his 'lovely' speech.

"I will tell you exactly what to do, and how to do it."

"Uh... Okay, Mike. Seems about right." They all mummbled amonst each other as they soon became quiet and look at ther obvious already chosen leader of the fraternity team.

"All right!" Mike clapped his hands. "Give me some more scary steps. Fifty up and down, right now. Let's go." He told them all as they did as ordered. Sulley walked over to Mike.

"You're wasting your time." He then whispered to him. "We need a new team."

"We can't just 'get a new team'!" Mike scoffed and mocked. "I checked this morning. It's against the rules."

"What if we disguised the new team to look like the old team?" The big blue furry monster suggested as Mike deeply disagreed.

"Oh, no, no, no. We are not cheating."

"It's not cheating. I'm just, you know, leveling the play field." He tried to give ideas as the green ball mosnter didn't buy it at all. "Okay! So it's kind of cheating, but what do you want me to do? They're not exactly the scariest group in the world."

"Oh, a ladybug!" Squishy cheered as everyone gathered around as he looked at Art. "Make a wish! Make a wish!" Art thought of a wish and blew the ladybug gently as it flew away. They all chuckled as it flew off.

"This is not going to work." Sulley began to walk away.

"Where are you going!? We're training." Mike turned around to face Sullivan, now getting annoyed again.