Hospitalized (Pt5)

Laying there, staring up at the ceiling as you inhale and exhale calmly as a breathing mask covered your mouth. A few wires in your arms as the flowers on your face bloomed softly, finding it hard to breathe with each breath you took. Your body was in pain, but you made the effort of sitting up. Struggling as you did so, but got yourself to sit up. With flowers being everywhere on the bed and the floor.

Lifting your arms and looking at the few wires that ran around them, sighing lightly while looking out the window. Watching the snowfall gently to the ground, smiling lightly as it did. You hoped the kids were okay after that traumatizing event. You cared more about their safety than your own, you loved kids and would do anything to protect them.

Mirai's POV

Mirai aka Sir nighteye was frantically running towards your hospital room in a panic state, along with Izuku Midoriya, and Mirio togata chasing after him so he didn't do something irrational or bother you while you rest.

"Sir! I don't think it's a good idea to disturb them!" Mirio bursts out.

"Y-Yeah bad idea!" Izuku added.

Mirai didn't listen to the two of them, his mind was focused on you and only you. So many things ran through his mind, worrying for your health and thinking his foresight was wrong. Mirai's glasses flashed, letting his thoughts swarm his mind.

'Please be okay, please be okay, please be okay!' Mirai thought.

"SIR!" Mirio and Izuku shouted.

(Y/n)'s POV

Suddenly the door bursted open, directing your eyes towards the door as it was Mirai panting as he went over towards you in a worried state with Mirio and Izuku right behind.

"(Y/n)! Are you alright?! What happened?!" Mirai asked as he went to your side and gently grabbed your hands.

You tilt your head and smiled calmly as you moved one of your hands and patted Mirai's head.

"I'm okay, Just, had to save some children from a villain is all." You said quietly, moving your hand away from Mirai's head as you cough.

"You're not okay! You could have died, (Y/n)!" Mirai says as he moved your hand away from his head.

"Mirai..." you quietly said.

"What if your quirk sped up the overgrowth in your body that's already killing you!" Mirai yells in slight anger.

"..." 

"..."

"I...I'm sorry I...I shouldn't have s-said that or yelled..." Mirai says as his hands shake, moving his hands away from yours.

You lightly grab onto Mirai's finger before he fully pulled away, Looking up at him, and smiled.

"It's okay..." You said, not knowing what to say after that.

Mirai barely had any words to express, he was shaken up from what he said, knowing he upset you even through your smile. Looking at you before moving away to grab a chair from behind him and pulled it up to the bed, sitting down. Holding one of your hands with both of his and placed his head against the railing with his eyes closed.

You were confused by his actions, yet, you placed your other hand back on top of his head, lightly petting him. It's been quite an event today, you weren't sure what to do but stay at the hospital for a few days and get better.

Mirio and Izuku were there the whole time, watching the two of you as Izuku sighed and closed the door with the two of them going over and sitting near the window. Knowing the two should leave the both of you alone, they wanted to make sure nothing else would happen.