(NPOSL) Valentine's day...?

It was a cold winter day as you sat inside reading a book by the warm fire. Since you couldn't go outside for long periods or anything below 30, you just spent the day inside enjoying yourself. Even by doing so, you wondered where All For One was, possibly make an evil plan behind your back to kill someone or just simply talking to Daruma Ujiko like always.

Not long after there was a small knock at the door, you looked over as flowers covered the ground and your lightly tinded cheeks.

"Come in,"

Soon, A tall dark figure came through the door and soon came into the warm light of the fire it was All For One having a soft smile to his face, you smiled back to see him here.

"Hello, my little Buttercup, how are you feeling today...?" The unmasked man said fixing his sleeves while walking over towards you.

You couldn't help but giggle at the little nickname AFO started calling you recently, it was so..cute, unlike someone of his caliber.

"I'm feeling alright... Hey, I have a question for you, do you know what day it is?" you asked out of curiosity.

AFO seemed to tilt his head.

"It's February 14th I think, why do you ask?" AFO answered unsurely.

The man went over to you and got himself down onto the ground behind your smaller body, Slithering his arm around your waist and held you close to his warm body.

Giggling as you look up at their severely scarred face that you never mind seeing. You thought it was perfect the way it was, beauty never mattered. To you passion and personality did, and you could say for certain that All for one expressed it even without the man even knowing he did.

"It's Valentine's day silly," you said, Moving your hand to the man's cheeks, as he seemed to be disgusted in the day.

"That seems, disgusting. Valentine's day, what a gross concept. Why did it even become a tradition in the first place?" AFO asked as you shrugged.

"I don't know, But, It's a thing," you say before leaning against the man from behind. Looking at their face before giving a small kiss against AFO cheek. Right away the man became flustered, Looking away as he wasn't sure how else to react by your affection that he was still trying to get used to.

"Haha! So flustered. What's wrong? Are my kisses to swe-"

You were stopped, my arm was grabbed and pulled away from his face, AFO held my wrist and without much hesitation, you received a tender kiss from the flustered male that was trying his best to show something back.

It seemed the man didn't want to separate the kiss, both your bodies move as you lay against the ground with the man on top. Their hand moved to your cheek, it was warm and soft. After a good moment you separated, Both of you stared at each other with red-painted cheeks.

You didn't know what to do but AFO backed off quickly as he fell back onto his butt.

"I-I'm sorry- if that was abrupt- I don't know what I'm d-doing." AFO sputtered out with his stutters. Slowly you sat up before crawling over to the flustered male, placing a hand against the man's warm cheek.

"It's okay, Calm down," you said as AFO shyly moves his head and pressed his mouth against the palm of your hand.

To you, it was strange to see such an evil villain be so nervous and shy. But, this was only the beginning of trying to let them be, human in some way. Not to hurt anyone, to be able to have their own time of being weak to someone they could trust. It was cute in many ways, it made your heart skip a beat. Your smile never faded from your face, it only became stronger.