Among Us Logic 1: Stoner's POV

Some noob dressed in a beanie joins the lobby. I have no idea how he managed to get into the PRIVATE lobby, I guess he just randomly guessed the, like, code thang, like, in some way. I shrug it off, as that is a conceptualisation which has, like, happened before, and stuff, yeah. Calling this guy a noob would be a massive understatement, man. He's unnamed, uneducated, but I guess he can at least CONTROL the game's movements... and stuff. Plus, there's literally someone in this lobby speaking an entire other LANGUAGE, so this guy can't be that bad. No-one ever wears red in this lobby, so as to not get unreasonably sussed by the stupid dead weight, but this guy is talking like he's never even PLAYED Among Us before, so I guess he doesn't know. Ironic for someone who's name is PLAYER. Heh. 

TheGentledude introduces everyone to this dumbbutt. I'm actually not as stoned as I usually am, but I decide to keep up the disguise that I am in case I get Impostor. Then I can play them all like the proverbial fiddle, or... whatever. Even though I'm a Geologist/DJ, and cannot play the fiddle, you get what I damn mean. MrCheese plays some funky tunes when TheGentledude finally gets around to yours truly, so I sign hang ten, and rock out for a few seconds. Gentledude calls me an 'interesting fellow' which I take as a very accurate compliment. A 'short' while afterwards, Captain starts the game. For me, time is an illusion, and a very slow one at that.

———IMPOSTOR———

The moment I'd been waiting for happened. My fellow cheater Angel and I finally got the Impostor role-type-thingy as, you know, both of us. Angel and I had been secretly using Discord to communicate during games, to win more, and get more success, and victoriousness, and all that. Now that we both have the massive, red, kill-button-y circles in our corners, we can initiate the insanely good game we'd been planing to pull for, like, a week, sort of thing. When everyone scatters, Angel gets an alibi with Flowerdudette and Balloon Boy, whilst making herself look sus to Cowboy Compadre and, for, like, an example, no-one else. I bust into the Medbay vent, hit the lights off in Office, slice MrCheese's delicious head off, (I mean that in a I-got-the-munchies kind of way) and, just as Cowboy Compadre fixes the lights, all goes to plan with the set-the-dumb-one-on-the-completely-wrong-track plan. Noobo tries to accuse Gentledude, but thanks to Angel's efforts with Cowboy Compadre, HE gets thrown into the, like, dark abyss instead.

Next, I just get to lounge around in Comms, having a sleep, while Angel does all the work. The original plan was to DOUBLE-cut-to-death Planty Pink and Blueloon together, but Angel insisted 'she could handle it herself' whatever that meant to myself, like, at then. So, she did exactly that, and purposefully got caught by Player so we could get him ejected. She even added in some hints that it was TheGentledude who was her partner, which is bogus. It was all going correctamundo-y. But then, my concentration issues kicked in, and I got Angel thrown out instead. Whoops, whoopsie, and stuff, yeah. Dang. That was a mistake-type-occurrence, bromigo.

Anyways, I still had to commence the final stage of my anime-villain sort of evil doing masterpiece-kinda-plan. This wasn't actually part of it, so I just had to make do with the tools I, like, had on me, and stuff. I brought down the Reactor, and we took a painstakingly long journey to get there for my taste, and Captain went all like "Hey! Noobo, just, like, waltz over to that there corner, and rest your measly little hands on the scannerigo. Gentledude, do that, but in the worse corner. Stoner, you and I shall stick together, because you're awesome, the best dude I know, and we should appoint you as the new leader. Plus, after this... we can..." And then I lift that dude up, blast his head off, and tap on Gentledude's back-type-side to alert him on how I probably did it. I didn't say that, but it seemed like that kind of... vibe? Y'know? Like when you attempt to coldly lie to the British dude you look up to because he's, perspectively, taller than you and that's the only way to look at him in his posh, grey eyes, and deny the blatant fact that you killed Discount Zapp Brannigan, like the Futurama dude but now an even dumber, cosmic jelly bean thang, right in his face, with his dumb top hats that I KNOW are hiding something, because if they aren't, I have made some very embarrassing public statements that got me on the news as the 'High idiot in the Tarragona Romana shouting about how two top hats are going to unleash a Hispanic demon upon us all!" Kind of vibe, like we all are at some point of the day, or week, or never, or week.

So the all-murderied corpse of our fearless leader was tossed into Storage, as Player went for TheGentleman's throat, just as planned. He then recapped the entire game for some reason, like we weren't all JUST there a few minutes ago (even I'm not that dumb, believe me. Or Angel. Or Captain. Believe who you want, leave me alone) and, for some reason, acted like it incriminated Gentledude, like, a tonne, when it really more just pointed to me just as much. They both started yelling at each other and I thought "wow. I'm so lucky I'm so much less stoned than usual for this. Otherwise, this noob would win his first match. I actually once heard that if you lose to a cheater on your first match, the only way you can win, like, ever, is to cheat yourself. But it's probably just the wind."  

Then, as they had both voted each other, I made, the, like, ELECTRIC SHOCK to them reveal that it was truly I who brutally murdered everyone right under their moronic, nonexistent noses. I threw Player into the void as Angel and I always planned, he muttered something about Fall Guys, and Ghost Angel and I took the win.

———VICTORY———

As I everyone re-entered the lobby, we realised that Angel wasn't there. Most of us just assumed she disconnected, but Cowboy Compadre went on a weird tangent about some 'Cheater's Lobby'. And as it turns out, from what Player and MrCheese told me....... he was right.