Among Us Logic | Monster School: Wizard's POV

Hey! You actually called me back in. The perspective wizard of providing a good interview for whatever you use this for! I always found it funny that with my instance magical prowess, combined with my adoration of technological camerawork, that I still have yet to know and understand what you do with these interviews. Or you how got here in the first place. But whilst my reality-warping powers can't break that case, they CAN break the fourth wall! Seriously, the last lobby I was in, I kinda accidentally destroyed a quarter of the lobby in a fit of rage. It was so gross down there, and I have a lifelong vendetta against gross, green sludge. My magic powers created a slush demon once, and- you know what! I'm gonna stop myself right there, and get back to the topic at hand! And speaking of hands, I am FURIOUSLY swinging my right hand about to smash down on this interview table, ironically because of an issue with a Right Hand Man... and is somehow actually relevant to this interview! It's where I'm going to start this tale, in fact.

Engineer was willing to make up for his complete failure of an architectural project a couple weeks back, and reconstructed the Dropship into a Crewmate classroom! It was actually really impressive watching him do all that by his own bean-hands, as I pretty much just wave a stick like a child in a playground. But it's a mighty fine stick though, that's a fact. Another fact is that I was NOT afraid to use it! TheGentleman, seeing Engineer's return to architecture, was planning to bring his RHM look back from the grave I had it dug! It was so deep, especially as I trained for MONTHS on that drilling spell. And I was gonna DRILL TheGentleman's head in, because at the last moment, he changed his arrogant-as-heck mind, and went back to his regular dumb style! But THIS time, it benefited my eyes even LESS, because he swiped my charmed, charred garb! Hard! I was forced into the screwed Blue costume, which everyone knows makes you "just another one of the forgettable blue clan!" And I always thought I was making a good transition into the server. I couldn't let a *colour choice* ruin that. So I got reasonably mad at him! But as I was screaming as annoyingly high-pitched as I could (I have a really deep voice, so that would be really difficult without my spells) until that "gentleman" was saved by the bell. LITERALLY! And this warlock would go to WAR with his LOCKED hatred for that word. As a magician, I hate it when things are absurdly real. 

———CREWMATE———

I was once again splashed with the role of a Crewmate! Eugh! This is just getting ridiculous. And that's a word I almost never use in that context! This lobby is ALWAYS open to insane supernatural nonsense, but it never allows ME to show off my ability in the genre without accidentally destroying something! The ONE time it's let me be Impostor so far, that Goober crewmate BIT my wand, causing a magical radiation leak that shut the connection of everyone in the lobby! I really felt bad for Player there, he was so close to having me voted out! And yet his Among us existence is curse they ALLOW, but not my task-doing responsibility? I wasn't having it. I projected a rude holographic image, and stormed off in a lightning bolt. And.... it didn't punish me? I obviously knew that this lobby allowed some REALLy stupid cheats to go unpunished, but.... really? I was kinda expecting some sort of sentence in the Cheater's Lobby or something. But I guess this lobby just... only cares about punishment when Player's involved in the crime?  That doesn't seem very just... but I'm not really complaining! I get to be a real wizard, and go on a heart-warming journey of magic and wonder, without hopefully setting any vital organs on fire! I like it.

My obvious next move was to go on an all-out task run. I spawned in the Brig, and so my next destination was the grand Vault. Usually wiping that ruby takes FOREVER! It feels like there's some nightmarish, mutant demon lurking inside, preying on your every swipe clean. It's chilling. But not when you can SWAY the dust and all that crap away from a safe distance! I didn't even have to step into the main area of the vault! It was squeaky-clean and easy-done. Next up was the... Vault again. I just pulled some clothes form a portal, and angled them to swiftly take space on that stick-figure thing. THERE! Now I could leave the Vault, and complete y next task in.... the VAULT?! I had the files task in here too. I was just sick of this by now, so I conjured a tractor beam, and FLUNG that file-holder-thing into the electrifying ruby! figured the electrostatic wave would transport the files for me. It even left a small, reddish scorch mark on my visor, which I quickly scrubbed off. Can't have weird red stuff plastering my person! That's reserved for a very special magic trick. The devilish sighting of the ruby was enough. I fled the Vault, and charged down to the Engine Room. I once again brandished my might tractor beam, and FLEW the fuel tanks all the way to my own hands! It was quite an impact, and some of the paint peeled off onto my fingers. But it was nothing a little mini-wind-storm couldn't blow off! Can't have weird red stuff plastered on my person! That's reserved for a very special magic trick. I dunked all the gas into the ship, like selfies into my life, and I was ONE task away from total freedom!

You all know what happened next. I trundled into Main Hall, bragged about my sudden popularity amongst the cast (I liked that they were more accepting of me than I was expecting, especially as I kinda stole one of their leaders' colours. But I really just wanted to show the Fourth Wall my appreciation.), ripped the trash out with no NEED for any warlock schemes. I was just ENRAGED at my colour still, and executed that force into my rage on that bag! I thrusted it out, and I had achieved my ideology of "not being weighed down by meaningless chores when I could be doing enchantments on my selfies to enhance their beauty!" But I was wrong, because the game had NOTICED my abuse of my wonder stick (one of two, at least... I had a spare back in the lobby) and crashed all the green sludge to the ground! And I almost came down with it. It was a SERIOUS trigger for me, that kind of jade slush. But I wasn't going to let it stand in my way, because I literally can ignore the necessity to stand! I brushed it away at the click of my finger! Except not literally. That's an entirely different magician style. But on TOPIC, I had wiped that room into a shining utopia of clean, and I was free of my tasks! Nothing could stop me now.... except for green sludge leaping from the floor, and stabbing my person MANY times! My sorcerous blood sprayed the room, and I was left for dead on the ground. I had weird red stuff plastered on my person. And no, that was not the very special magic trick.

My wand doesn't have a ghost form, so I was kinda just TRAPPED in a ghosted state. Not too much happened without my powers really. I would've made conversation  with the other ghosts, but they were too busy stalking over Player. So I kinda just watched Player as well. I overheard Happy and MrCheese discussing their monster mafia, but I didn't believe them. I thought the lobby would at leats only keep to ONE anomaly per round! But nope. Player was almost mauled by the jacked-up Pet Patrol. And I just felt even worse for his life! I couldn't even photograph my angst, because cares aren't allowed to be in the possession of spectres! I get that we can't hold them, what with no mass and all, but I would like the option! I even had to just sit and watch as Player was abducted by the alien squadron! Even I, a WIZARD, was dumbfounded at this lobby's stupidity. But at least with transparency, my moronic Blue sure wasn't the master of being as noticeable as before, so I guess that's a plus of death.